Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.9

on 2/28/2008 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is not a light perfume. Its smells exactly like lanvin éclat d arpege perfume.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells amazing, very refreshing. The quality is fantastic, doesn't wear off, stays on for hours. A bit pricey but in my opinion it's worth every penny of it.

on 2/8/2008 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is such a ubiquitous scent, but I love it despite smelling it on every other street corner. It's light, crisp, fresh and perfect for everyday wear. I think I prefer Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love, but this is still one of few fragrances that makes me compulsively sniff my wrist whenever I have it on.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved it when I smelled it on the paper but on my skin it became sickeningly sweet and made me sick to my stomach after wearing it for a few hours. A little goes a long way... it has great staying power... I put it on that moring and I still reeked of the stuff that evening. I don't find it light but rather heavy and I was expecting something that made me think of ocean's and the beach but was very disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this perfume. Actually I love it! It turned into this really crisp, clean, and sexy scent on me. Unfortunately, my brother just broke the bottle. Oh well, it's time to move on to a different scent. It was great while it lasted.

on 5/12/2007 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yes, this scent can be "un-original" but for women who don't like heavy/head aching perfumes, this is it! It's light, refreshing, and people compliment on it alll the time. The downside? The price isn't cheap but it's not super pricey either.. And some people can guess the perfume name right off the bat so it's not an original/unique scent you can call Your Own.. and yes, probably 32817343 other women in your radar have it too.. but for people who don't like to experiment with scents and like to find a perfume they can stick with, this is a good one.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is FABULOUS!!!! I am sooooo glad that I smelled all the fragrances at the store, because this has got to be the best stuff i've ever had! Everytime someone walks by me they say "you smell soo good, what are you wearing?" I tell them, D&G Light Blue. I'll continue to buy this until they discontinue it!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i really like this scent. at first i thought it smelled sort of wierd, but when it dries down it smells really clean. in a way it sortttttt of reminds me of johnsons baby shampoo and i love the smell of that too. EDIT: i got really sick of this scent and everyone has it.

on 1/5/2007 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love, love, love this fragrance! The top note is a burst of lemon, which I didn't initially like. However, it dries down to a beautiful clean sent. My favorite part is that I can still smell the apples in the dry down. Every time I get a whiff of this stuff, on myself or someone else, I smile. It's really a wonderful scent.
Edit: My love, love, love of this frangrance has worn off. I still think it smells beautiful on others but, lately it turns to lemon pledge on me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This smells like an expensive fruity baby powder on me. I don't think this is a womanly or teenage scent, it is a scent of a child or baby. They should have marketed this as a baby line and it probably would sell like hot cakes. It's not an offensive scent at all, very light and summery. Although I do like the scent, I would never purchase a full bottle. The bottle evokes a baby theme too being light blue and yellow. Maybe if I had a daughter and I was uber-rich then I'd buy this for her. As a body powder this scent would be heavenly. Notes: Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedar Wood, Amber, Musk. It's really light on the cedar wood, amber and musk, but the citron, bluebell, apple and rose is stronger. It doesn't last very long, so maybe the lotion would be more suitable.