Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.9

on 12/15/2008 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this perfume when it first came out... I love the fresh, light, powdery scent that i have used it for awhile til' my 3rd bottle...it's so good it became popular that it's becoming common... and basically I want a unique scent so i switched to versace crystal...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it! My fave perfume, shares the no. 1 spot with Clinique Happy in my heart.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lets start off by saying I have never really worn perfume before. I mean, I've worn it but never owned one because I could never find one that I liked.
Needless to say, this perfume is perfect for me. Its light, fresh and isnt overpowering or strong.
I've been wanting this for two years, and my sister finally got it for me for my birthday.
It comes in a cute blue suede box.
Of course its a more expensive perfume - its Dolce and Gabbana! But it's totally worth it.

on 8/16/2008 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I originally smelled D&G Light Blue and I wanted it to sooo badly. I adored the Citrus opening so much I didnt stick around for the dry down b4 deciding that I wanted it. I went to perfumania because they usually give me the best prices. D&G Light Blue was $78 @ perfumania and I was turned off. I asked the lady does she have anything that is similar to Light Blue that's cheaper and she said yes I Love Love. I purchased I Love Love. I came home and I found Light Blue on Amazon for a cheap price and I ordered it. When Light Blue arrived I was soo happy, but that ended QUICKLY. D&G Light Blue and I Love Love start off very similar with the Citrus opening but LB turns into plain old nasty wood smell on me and the staying power sucks BIG TIME. I Love Love stays fruity from beginning to end and smells like oranges or tangerines, I LOVE IT! .. it also lasts a lot longer on me than LB. I just ordered the Gift set for I LOVE LOVE and I honestly think that this is the best fragrance out of all my fragrances. If you like Light Blue but find it to be too expensive or your upset with the staying power. Try I LOVE LOVE By Moschino

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutley love, love, LOVE this fragrance! I've always smelled the pull-open samples on magazine pages, but I always passed on it because at the time I was in a fruity phase with perfumes. I totally regret not giving this a chance because it's probably one of the best fragrances I've ever set my nose on :)

It's a fresh, clean and citrusy scent with a light note of apple and a hint of jasmine. Almost every person that's smelled this on me immediately told me "lemony", haha. Some people say that the notes are a bit too much or a little crowded, but I find that they all mesh together quite nice.This also reminds me of one of my old fragrances, Ralph by Ralph Lauren, probably because of the granny smith apple note, but I find this to be a better scent.

Bought at $80 for 3.4oz at Sephora. A bit steep but totally worth every penny in my opinion. I would definitely reccomend this to someone who's looking for a fresh scent with maybe a tiny bit of white floral. Its the perfect scent for summer and spring for its clean smell. This is probably my HG perfume :) Alothough, I wish they had a better design in mind for the bottle, its a bit boring :(

Top Notes: Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple
Middle Notes: Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose
Base Notes: Cedarwood, Amber, Musk

on 7/10/2008 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE how refreshingly light this perfume is! I fell in love with it when I first smelt it in December 2004 (I was only 12 at the time, haha) and I have loved this fragrance still.

I'm sick of people saying that floral, fruity scents aren't "good" enough but guess what? I'm still in my teens and I actually find darker scents not very fitting on young girls. Perfumes like Lancome's Tresor and Chanel N. 5 I can imagine only women in their late 40's wearing it. Any younger, and it just makes you smell like an old grandmother.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Okay, I own this perfume but I am not a fan of it what so ever. My boyfriend bought this for me as a Christmas gift and he is totally head-over-heels about it. Although it was a completely sweet gesture, it just isn't my taste. This seems like it has become a cult favorite lately. That's probably why I am not a fan. It's way too commercial for me, too citrus-y, light, and plain putrid. I'm sorry, but this is sickening after a while.

=(

on 6/10/2008 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Sooooo crisp and fresh, I love it! All of my male friends say it drives them nuts cause it smells soooo sexy hehehe....The bottle is ok, nothing fancy just a light blue cap on a frosted rectangular bottle, but that's ok with me. I love the lotion too, it seems to leave a tingly, almost minty sensation on my skin immediately after application, very refreshing...The price isn't too bad either, I paid 70 bucks for the set (perfume and lotion). Will definitely repurchase soon since I'm all out, the 1.7oz bottle only lasted me a few weeks :( Yes, it's that good!!! highly recommend!! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a really lovely summer scent, so fresh and crisp! Staying power isnt great, but still worth purchasing again, i do get alot of compliments wearing it, and im sure this will remain a classic scent for years to come!

on 3/13/2008 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wear this perfume occasionally, and while it's a nice light scent (a bit floral, a bit fruity, a bit woodsy all in one) it doesn't have the staying power I require in a good perfume. I also hate the bottle - ugly and plain, looks cheap.

In all, it's an ok scent, too popular and too everywhere, but I will use the bottle I have.

Popular Fragrances