Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.9

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Oh how i love light blue. I actually fell in love with this perfume some years ago and it was the first perfume i saved up for and purchased when i was younger. It is very summery and cool and evokes images of perfect days on the beach. I decided to review this product because i purchased a new bottle several days ago and realised that i had really missed it. I wish they made it in edp becaue unfortunatelly it doesnt last very long

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent. With a passion.
If you get TOO close to the scent its got this slightly weird masculine, musty fruity scent to it.

But I honestly love this and could smell this forever.
However, my cousin bought this by accident (he thought it was a mens cologne)

And if you ask me, I think this is more of a unisex perfume. It smells great on men, and pretty good on women.

Note: I don't like the men's D&G Light blue . at all.

on 7/30/2009 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Beautiful fragrance. So light and fresh. I'm very picky w/ my fragrances but this one....gotta have it! My fiance usually hates when I wear any perfume because every one I put on he says he don't like. But this is the ONLY one that he LOVES and said smells really great! It's now my SS. Recommended to all!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

At first it smelled okay, but then it had a sort of rubbing alcohol smell to me. I was told it was a top 5 best seller, not sure why.

on 5/28/2009 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this scent not long ago because I had smelled it on others and it smelled fresh, clean and even sexy. But on me it smelled like a household air freshener so I gave it away to a friend. Again, it boils down to body chemistry.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Merberry basically said exactly what I wanted to say about this perfume. And the comment about Cool Water, me too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE DOLCE AND GABBANA LIGHT BLUE!
It's my current favorite! I know it's been around for quiet a while, but I never was into it because so many people had this fragrance, but I smelled it on macys magazine, and I fell in LOVE. I just had to have it! I collect perfumes religiously and this is like classic! Kinda fruity and modern, but I just know this fragrance is going to become a classic in another decade!!
I wouldve gave this an overall rating of 5, BUT.... the price of this perfume is SO expensive. Most perfumes run in the 60-80 range, but for like the smallest oz, this was $60! Plus the packaging SUCKS. It was extremely difficult to open the cap in the beginning, the edges of the metal part is very sharp and pointy, and it's just so ugly for such an expensive perfume! Plus, dolce and gabbana is like one of the most chic designers out there, and I think they can do a better job on the packaging.
All in all though, I will keep buying this perfume, because I love the scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this scent... is very crisp. I can definitely notice the green apple. I get so many compliments when I wear it - probably because it is just so different from anything else out there. I can't use to much though. Just one quick spritz is usually enough to last the entire day.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this frangrance, its very fresh and i love wearing it because it gets me into a pretty good mood which is always nice, the bottle is pretty big and I dont have to apply too many sprays because the scent stays on for a good while!! I will def. re-purchase when this finishes!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I hate this fragrance there is no way for me to describe the scent. It smell like it is something more suited for a man.

Popular Fragrances