Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.9

on 2/7/2010 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I hate to rain on the party, but this fragrance is really nothing to write home about. The scent is a little overwhelming for my taste.

on 1/30/2010 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this perfume, smells very citrusy and has great staying power. I have worn it for the past 3 years and still love it :). Would recommend to anyone who loves fruity fragrances, you won't be disappointed.

on 1/19/2010 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE D & G's Light Blue. I have been wearing it for about 2 years now and it is my hubby's favorite that I wear. My 6 year old son even comments on it. I have had many folks (that I didn't know) walk up to me in the mall or Target, etc. and ask me what fragrance I was wearing. GREAT stuff.

on 1/17/2010 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this perfume is very intoxicating, and if the reason why my boyfriend asked me out so quickly. he "couldnt get his mind off me" when he smelled this on me.. This a very fresh perfume, as it smells very light and smells like citrus (lemony & limey). Although it smells almost as a fresh squeezed lemon, it smells also like apples and musk. It does not carry much sophistication, but it is still a pretty perfume. . I would recommend this product for summertime and casual events. victorias secret pink fresh & clean smells EXACTLY like it. i like spraying the perfume on my pulse points, and the splash everywhere else.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this perfume.
I like to spray this perfume in the summers bc it suites the climate, lemony and fresh.

on 1/1/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had tried this perfume on at macys and later on that same day i had went to the dentist and while i was booking my next appointment the receptionist asked me what i was wearing and i knew right at that moment that this fragrance was the one for me.

on 11/29/2009 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OMG how can someone NOT like this perfume?? it doesnt have a strong cheap flowery scent like most perfumes out there.. Fresh, clean scent!! I've been wearing it for 4 years.. LOVE this perfume!!

on 11/23/2009 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this! My MIL got this for me for my wedding day and it was my "something new" :) My friend and I both wear and and call it our "orange blossom" perfume - it smells like crisp orange blossoms! It's light enough to wear every day, but it lasts ALL day. I thought I would put this away for the winter months, but here it is nearing the end of November and I am still wearing it - I can't help it, I just love it :) It's a great crisp scent with a hint of femininity - not too girly, not too strong, not too flowery. My only beef is with the cheap plastic cap - I dropped it on the floor and it's got a big chip in it now. I think the whole bottle could use some updating... But of course, that won't stop me from repurchasing again and again!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My signature scent! Smells soo good- even for the winter, I'm not a fan of musky scents

on 11/2/2009 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

aww my first review haha. long time lurker.
LOVE this. the perfect summer fragrance. i always reach for citrus fragrances when summer approaches. it has that beautiful sexy citrus, almost masculine side to it that i personally love. i bought it last may and used it consistently until the end of august.
will probably repurchase next summer

Popular Fragrances