Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.9

on 4/19/2012 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My summer scent. A very light clean scent. Love and will keep repurchasing this.

on 4/13/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this perfume but seriously: I have Body sprays from Wal Mart that last 3 times longer!! In fact I bought a generic version of light blue at Walgreens for $12.99 that I layer with the original one... Hate to say it but it has 12 x more staying power than the authentic light blue!! YES: wonderful scent.... Poor staying power!!! For the price, They really need to turn this into a Eau de Parfum b/c this just ain't cutting it.... sorry!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not my kind of scent. I smell this on many ppl. wearing it and I don't mind it. Does not work with my body chemistry.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I read tons of reviews about this fragrance so I ordered a sample to try. I don't get why this scent is so popular. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't smell bad, but it really does nothing for me. I guess it's not my style. It is sort of fresh and sweet smelling but I guess I'm more into the musky, spicy and flowery scents. There are so much better fragrances out there in my opinion. I gave it three because it's not bad but not that great.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the one perfume that I haven't gotten tired of (yet). I especially love the citrusy/granny smith apple element and it works for either everyday use or going out, even thought I think it is more of a casual scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I know a lot of people really like this fragrance, but I think it smells terrible. It is so strong..and reminds me of pickles? This is just my opinion, but not a very nice scent.

on 11/21/2011 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I love this perfume. It's so fresh and clean. I'm not sure where you would where this perfume for.

on 9/6/2011 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This frag. starts with a very fresh and light aroma more like a walk in the beach in a sunny day it gives me that happy vide and flirty i guess?

The Bottle:
the bottle is simple enough to display at my dresser table

The Smell:
as i have written above,it gives me that fresh n flirty feeling without being overpowering,it also it reminds me of Hershey's chocolates IMO.,after that all i can smell is the bitter/grassy aroma...and that wasnt nce to smell!

Lasting Power:
ok this scent does linger for sometime and by that i mean 20-30 mins,.and thats pretty weak for a EDT perfume much like a cologne i guess

Dupes:
it does smell alot like Moschino's I Love Love but I love Love is much Better IMO..cause it really has that Staying Power(like the whole day?)

Overall:
ok to sum it all up , D&G Light Blue is a nice fragrance perfect for summer/spring,.it is a very fresh smelling frag. but its my body chemistry that does'nt really go with the flow,.this frag. is perfect for that "Innocent Flirt" Gal , who wants to get noticed...too bad it was'nt for me but maybe i'll buy another one if i have penny..just to try it out again..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this perfume for almost 10 years. It is without a doubt the greatest perfume ever created. I sound like a lunatic but seriously, if you haven't tried this perfume you are missing out.

on 7/8/2011 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an oldie but a goodie. This scent is light and flowery, but not too perfumey. It is perfect for summer time, at the beach or at night. Love it!

Popular Fragrances