Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Packaging is horrible! Blue plastic top that will break if you drop it on the bathroom tile. Ugly furry blue box. But it smells so good! Very clean and citrus-y with light floral. I imagine a preppy Nautica jeans commercial-type girl wears it. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I like this perfume; normally I prefer higher-end products. But hey, I can spend the extra cash on something more important.... Like rent ;->

on 9/20/2003 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Okay, when I heard about this fragrance I thought it would be perfect for me. I am totally the "fruity, citrusy, light, clean" type. But when I sprayed it on myself, I was totally (and unpleasantly) surprised! Headache and bug spray city!! It does not smell clean or light at all, IMO! Ugh. Very sharp and biting. Ouch.

on 7/21/2003 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

gets a lot of compliments from men -they love it
only negative-doesn't last long

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This scent is one of my favorites. It has a blend of citrus, sandlewood and cedar, but the wild rose scent also gives it a clean, fresh feel so you don't smell like you are drenched in perfume. Plus, I have gotten many compliments on it. The lotion smells "warmer," the body gel smells "cooler," so you can kind of pick and choose how strong you want the scent to be daily.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

THe smell is just unique..I can't describe it. Definetely one of my favorite parfumes.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I first bought this 2 years ago and I am hooked! This light, citrusy fragrance is just heavenly. It make me feel refreshed in an instance. I would recommend this more for the sumemr or spring because it seems to "airy" for fall or winter.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have a very open mind, but this was testing my boundaries. If you want to smell like a coffee table (Pledge and Nutrasweet ) go for it!

Popular Fragrances