Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.9

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This smells great for the first hour, then the scent totally changes. I tried it on at a department store b/c it smelled so good in the bottle. By the time I got home the smell had made me SO nauseous!

on 9/1/2004 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Are you people kidding? this smells like cat piss in a bottle. I hate this fragrance! When i smell someone with it, i want to pat them on the shoulder and say "excuse me you stink" but i never do it. I think the original Dolce & Gabbana smells so much better, but hey if you feel like smelling like piss, pick this up.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This perfume smells divine. I am one of those people who have to change their perfumes every 4 months or so because I'll get sick of smelling like the same smell. I love the faint, clean smell of it. I got it for a cheaper price at one of those little stands they have set up in the middle of the mall. The real price was just too much for me. I found that the $45 I spent on it was totally worth it.

on 6/28/2004 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my new favorite fragrance, and it's perfect for summer. It's very crisp and light, without being too floral or overpowering.

on 4/16/2004 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Sorry but this scent is awful. It does nothing for me at all. I cannot understand the rave reviews but they do say one man's food is another man's poison.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love, love this fragrance. My staple. Light floral without being too citrusy. I entered the store looking for something fresh, and walked out with this. This can be easily worn everyday (which I almost do - it's like my signature now! hah) since it's not heavy in the slightest. Great staying power. I've received a number of compliments when wearing this. Did I mention I love it? continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Initially I liked this fragrance, it smells like apples. Incredible staying power, however after a few hours it made me a bit queasy I gave it to my cousin, who absolutely loves it, she has gone through several bottles.

on 3/31/2004 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't tell what all the scents in this perfume are, but to me it smells like lemons and the ocean. It's a very fresh, clean, crisp scent that I've never experienced in a perfume before.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

it haz zero staying power on mewhich is a pity:( but on my boyfriend,it is devine and just as he said, i cant take my handsoff him whenever he wears this!!!! it's that devine!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really love the scent to this fragrance. At first i wasn't sure, but now I adore it. I feel so pretty, feminine and the smell is so distinct - everyone knows that you are wearing Dolce.