Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

3.9

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love this scent!!!!! My current favorite scent! I get compliments and everyone wants to know what it is!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is such a pretty perfume! It is quite strong, yet not over powering. People always comment when I wear it. You MUST try this!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I'm having a love-hate relationship with Light Blue. Sometimes I really like it and sometimes I think it smells like bug spray. Sometimes it smells nice and clean and other times it smells dusty. I will have to update in the near future.

on 4/26/2005 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This scent is pleasant enough, but it reminds me of air freshener in a bathroom. I kept sniffing it and thinking, I would really like my bathroom to smell like this. It smells like floral lemon Pledge. It's a heap of citron with a dash of sweet florals, and a pinch of wood. Too much citron/lemon smell for me. Lasting power is good though, 4.5+ hours on me so far...

on 3/23/2005 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I LOVE this scent. It reminds me of a clean breeze. It dries slightly powdery but the smell is still "blue" or "watery". The staying power is excellent as well. I think I may have found my new favorite fragrance -- for now :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this from Ebay for around $30 dollars for a 100ml. The scent last about 5 minutes, I am wondering does it happen to other people? or I have just been rip off by some fake perfume?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My coworker wears this perfume and I always compliment her on it so I figured I would pick up my own bottle. My signature scent is HOT COUTURE by GIVENCHY but change is good. I purchased it at the Real Canadian Superstore on sale for 35CDN.

It comes in a funky velvet like blue box and the smell seems citrusy to me, it reminds me of a clean, summer scent, very flirty.

I find that it does not last long, however so I end up dousing myself in it. I usually wear it on my clothes ( I know, I know, BAD)

on 1/1/2005 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My favorite perfume. It's very sexy and just as the ad says, 'true'. Great smell and I get a TON of compliments on it.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Love this stuff and it likes me. Lots of compliments when I wear this perfume. However, when I first spray it on my skin it has a citrus smell. Long lasting.

on 12/4/2004 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I liked it MUCH better on myself than in the bottle... most women's scents turn to some too-sweet, gardenia-y or obsession-y muck on me; I've had to find men's scents that weren't too old-boys-club/ piney/ tobacco-y, that didn;t make me smell like I just shaved (and, to be truthful, a lot of men's fragrances just go toilet-bowl-freshener sweet on me, too). This one worked, and I liked it.

The only problem is, I have smelled it on like 5 people in the past few days. I want to smell like me, not like everyone else. It -seemed- unusual, anyway...

Besides, it gave my SO a headache, so no matter what, it was a no-go.

So, I go back to my Crave (at least til this bottle runs out... Crave for Men was truly my HG... alas!)...

Popular Fragrances