Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.6

on 3/10/2009 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this perfume it smells great!! the boys like it too..

on 3/1/2009 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

LOVE this perfume. My favorite. I get tons of compliments on it. It just makes me feel happy. I'm almost done my 100ml. Almost time to rebuy!

on 2/12/2009 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This perfume is heavenly. Every time I go out wearing it, I get compliments right and left, from girls and guys alike. It's fabulous.

on 2/10/2009 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this perfume. One of my fave's for sure. Very suitable for summer. I love the way this smells citrusy and fresh evvery time I wear it. Although it doesn't last long, it's still worth it. Found the large bottle on ebay for AUD$70 inc postage. This to me is a timeless scent which always brings me back to when I'd jsut turned 18. I would definitly buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty, clean-smelling fragrance, but it doesn't have any staying power and is so one-dimensional and boring on the drydown that I don't think it's worth the price. I do not recommend this perfume.

This is a great summer fragrance that is not offensive and can be lavishly worn. I love the tartness of this perfume.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This scent is phenomenal, it's nice and crisp, citrusy. It's like taking a giant bite out of a ripe granny smith apple. It's also somewhat aquatic, it reminds me of being on a boat on a hot summer day with a light sea breeze. This is my go to scent for a light and fresh scent. I take a whiff on my wrist and go "Ahhhhhh" because it's so refreshing. I wore this in Ixtapa and fell in love with this.

on 1/3/2009 2:54:00 PM

I bought this awhile ago, and in the beginning I loved the smell of it. Very fresh and fruity-like, but now I think it's just all right, not anything too special. It does smell very fruity and too citrus to some. I think the perfume suits summertime, because of the fresh smell. It probably suits the younger generation better as well. The bottle is very classic and elegant, but I managed to loose it it on the floor a few times, and I realised what low quality the silver banner above the glass has. The glass never broke, but It actually looks like a cheap perfume now, and it was definitely NOT cheap! :)

on 1/1/2009 3:00:00 PM

I really like the smell of this perfume and it is light and not overbearing, which I look for in a perfume. The only problem was that it is almost too light at times, where I would have to reapply. The staying power is not so great I guess. But I would still recommend it because I think it has a great scent.

on 12/18/2008 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I liked this when it first came out, no idea why.
After I wore it a few times, I noticed it smells exactly like men's cologne.
This should not be a woman's fragrance, but I think it would smell alright on a man. Very masculine.

I'd much rather wear CKone or CKbe if I'm going to smell so masculine.