Uploaded by orange_tree

price range

Reviews

3.0

Nov/26/2012

For me, this perfume had zero staying power. It seems like within minutes, it was gone. For the short amount of time I could smell it, I loved it - light, citrusy, crisp....too expensive to act like body spray for me!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

Nov/21/2012

This is a classic. A perfect sweet lemony citrus, a great pick-me-up. The staying power is unreal, it will stay in your clothes until the next wash, all of my winter scarves smell like light blue just from putting them around my neck after putting on this perfume!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Nov/12/2012

I LOVE Dolce & Gabanna's light blue perfume. I've been using it for over 8 years now and I never have an empty bottle at home. It is such a fresh, elegant smell that is not overpowering and does not make you smell like an old lady. The only negative thing I would say about this perfume is that it doesn't last as long as I would hope, but that doesn't really bother me too …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

Nov/11/2012

Just thinking about this perfume makes me angry and naucious. I have smelled Light Blue on several different people and was really excited to try it on myself but after I bought it and used it on myself it made me gag. I cant even describe what this smells like just overpowering grossness.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

Nov/06/2012

Fragrance is fresh and clean. It's not too overpowering. Very soothing and sweet in my opinion. Not sure if its long lasting enough for me but I'll definitely purchase it in the future.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

Nov/05/2012

I'm so mad I got a full bottle of this for 90 dollars for it to smell straight up like lemon on me... Don't even get me started on the longtivity on this... it is not worth 90 dollars period. To me it kinda smells like lemon pledge. It's a very overrated perfume and I don't find anything special about it at all.... it's just not my style, may work for others but leave me …Read more

2 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

Oct/29/2012

In my opinion smells fresh and modern. For some reason I feel like its a perfume that smells best for 30+ age people. Different fragrances really smell and compliment different people better than others but I really do like this perfume!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

fromOkoo

Oct/22/2012

This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances, if not my favorite. It smells very fresh, clean, and youthful, while still seeming somewhat feminine and somehow upscale. My only complaint is that it is a pricier brand, and there are lots of fantastic fragrances out there for less than half the price. However, it's still worth buying.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Oct/22/2012

I love this perfume!!! :) Smells very feminine and clean. Not overpowering and does not induce headaches or sneezing for me which is essential. ;)
One of my faves!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Oct/13/2012

I always go back to this perfume. Summer is the best time for using this fressh scents.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium