Uploaded by orange_tree

Reviews

2.0

Apr/29/2016

Gives me a headache.

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Feb/16/2016

I suppose I should rate this perfum since it's the kind I've been wearing since my wedding day 7 years ago!
The great thing about this perfum is that it doesn't seem to bother ppl who are sensitive to fragrance. I was a hairstylist for 10 years and no one ever had a problem with it.
I'm not saying you should wear it around someone you know has an allergy!
Just …

10 of 11 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Feb/15/2016

perfect for everyday use. Not powerful or heavy, so it can be worn year round and it would be difficult (if it impossible) to find someone who found this citrus, woodsy aroma to offensive or intrusive.

Obsessed!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Feb/06/2016

I really do like this fragrance- on other people. It just does not blend well with my body chemistry. This is a very light but tart lemon and apple with back notes of cedarwood, amber and musk. On me, it smells wonderful for the first 15 minutes and then drys down to me smelling like a bottle of woodsy Pinesol cleaner. The cedarwood starts to takeover and the lemon fades into the background.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3002 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

Jan/09/2016

There's a reason this fragrance has been so very popular. It's because it smells good, is exceptionally easy to wear, and is highly versatile: appropriate for day or night, for work or play, for going out to dinner or for just slobbing around the house. Part of the reason for that versatility, I suspect, is the pure simplicity of its concept: it basically comes down to two equally …Read more

12 of 12 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Dec/20/2015

I love this scent! Very fresh and mandarine (even though I usually hate that smell) though I think it could be more long lasting.
The packaging is gorgeous, very simple and no frills but I feel the quality is very cheap so am disappointed in that.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

Oct/08/2015

Ugh, I wanted to like this so much. Funny story, I bought a candle from bath and body works called "Lakeside Sunrise" and I'm obsessed with the scent of it and I wanted to see if there was a perfume that smelled similar. One Google search later and everyone said Light Blue was a dead ringer for lakeside sunrise. I went to ulta and tried it on but I found it was a little too citrusy …Read more

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

Sep/27/2015

I'm sooo obsessed with this scent. It is everything I want in a smell. Nice and clean and fresh smelling. Every single I tried it in Sephora Im obsessed. Such an amazing fragrance.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBlack

Sep/23/2015

I waited so long before I got this because it is quite expensive. I love this scent! It is so light and fresh, and perfect for summer! I highly recommend this perfume!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Aug/07/2015

I tried some on a macys the other day and it has such a refreshing smell I couldnt believe it when I get paid I am definetely buying this. too bad its so expensive tho.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29