Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.8

on 7/3/2007 3:27:00 AM

About the scent not lasting very long-

Layer a moisturizer (preferably the Light Blue body lotion, but unscented regular moisturizer should help) underneath the perfume. The scent will last so much longer. I really think it's worth the extra step of applying lotion prior to the fragrance.

Maybe I got the wrong perfume too, but this smells like old lady to me. I got it off ebay because of the supposed "green apple" scent, since I like Be Delicious so much, I dectided to try it. It made me smell like old lady, like i've been bathing in formaldehyde. It has really cheap packaging too. Maybe it just didn't mesh with with body chemistry, but if you're looking for a crisp clean apply scent, you can't go wrong with dkny's be delicious.

on 5/31/2007 9:43:00 PM

It is Saturday morning and you are suddenly awakened at 9:00am by a wonderful and your most favoritest smell. Your mom and dad are preparing their secret recipe: Butter Lemon Cookies. You throw the covers off of you and run into the kitchen. All the ingredients are there: the fresh, ripe lemons/the creamy butter/the flour/the sugar/the brown sugar/and something else. You cant see this "something else" but you suspect it may be the wood from the cabinet all these other ingredients came out of. Your dad is getting all the ingredients out of this wooden cabinet and your mother is mixing them all together. This wooden cabinet, the fresh, ripe lemons, the creamy butter, the flour, the sugar, and the brown sugar are what Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue smells like.

on 4/24/2007 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i really like this scent!it reminds me of summer!it's soft and refreshing!when i first smelled it i disliked it but after one or two tries i really loved it!great for spring and summer!

on 4/20/2007 2:27:00 PM

Lovely and sophisticated. Although I haven't worn Light Blue in quite a while, it seems to work better for me late summer/early fall. One strange thing is that guys really like it on me--I get a lot of compliments but girls really don't--telling me it's a bit strong or that it smells almost like Lysol. ???

on 4/19/2007 2:26:00 PM

I thought for sure this fragrance would suit me perfectly based on reviews and descriptions but it must be my chemistry? I sprayed this on in the mall and when I first sprayed it, I didn't really care for the initial scent as it was very citrusy kindof but I thought no, Carriere starts off that way but ends up being fabulous so I walked around for awhile waiting for the drydown. I never got that pretty, feminine, clean smell people rave about. It stayed real sharp and artificial on me and I was very surprised because I normally don't have "chemistry issues" with perfumes but I must say light blue didn't work for me at all.

on 4/9/2007 1:06:00 AM

smells identical to Mocshino's I Love Love.....too strong for me but some may like it.....EDIT.....i have now purchased this adn am trying to love it...but it smells like a man's cologne and that...i just can't make myself like it, no matter what the reveiwers say!! EWWW! smells like lemon pledge!!! mixed with woodsy scent....i really dont see how this perfume is so popular....if u do like this scent though, a cheap alternative is Victoria's Secret Pink fresh and clean body splash..

on 10/5/2006 9:08:00 PM

It's funny, I sprayed it this morning and I can still smell faint whisps of it.
Honestly, I receive endless comments on this scent. I have literally been in the grocery store and asked twice what scent I was wearing. EVERY time I wear it somebody comments. I was in my boss's office and he stopped in mid sentence and asked what I was wearing...so funny.
I made the mistake of telling my sister and she ended up purchasing it and wearing it all the time too...I felt a bit like my identity was stolen! I know drama but it was MY scent. Now her daugther always says mommy you smell like auntie Kimber.

I find it very refreshing and awakening in the morning to spritz it on. I also load it on, a spray on my neck, wrist, behind my ears....never been told it's too strong, just lovely.

BIG thumbs up for this one.

on 9/13/2006 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have a love and hate relationship with D&G Light Blue. I cant live with it all the time, yet I cant live without it either. I am on my second bottle, which I thought I wouldnt buy after finishing the first bottle but I missed it so much after it was gone. I love the fresh, clean smell, but I need to take breaks from it. Also, whenever I smell it, it reminds me of a period of my life when I was having a lot of fun, that might be it :).

I'm on my forth bottle. I've worn this since it came out. I love it. It's a scent for every mood! I think it smells so different on everyone in a good way. On me it smells like sweet lemon geen tea. Has a bit of a light floral almost ocean like scent to it. I love it!