Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.7

on 11/30/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to love this. I love the name. I love the velvety blue box. It smelled wonderful on a friend of mine. Unfortunately, on me it smells like Lemon Pledge. I definately recommend trying before buying.

i had a sample bottle of this and i loved it. it smelled so nice and very lite. no heavy musky smells. totally want to buy some

on 11/19/2013 6:21:00 PM

This is one I just don't "get." It opens with a blast of rubbing alcohol and dries down to an odd combination of lemon sorbet (Jean Nate, anyone?) and cedar shavings. The cedar in particular is offputting. The product itself has almost no sillage or longevity, which may be a godsend. I've sampled it many times, on skin and on clothing, and always have the same response: "THIS costs so much?" A big MEH.

on 11/18/2013 8:17:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is very grapefruity and "sharp" smelling.

I don't know why I bought it-I think I liked the men's cologne, and so thought I would like this.

It's too "tangy"

Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana is the mediterranean summer in a bottle. I always seem to pick out the Sicilian lemon straight away, but it settles onto my skin beautifully and has fantastic staying power. It's one of those perfumes that you can forget you're wearing, as it's not an overbearing kind of scent; you wear the perfume, not the other way around. This is my current signature scent. No one in Australia seems to wear it either, so I'm definitely not complaining!

THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want a summery, fresh scent that walks the line between "cool and sexy" and "classic".
- Your skin chemistry works well with cedar and citrus scents.

THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You want something sweet, girlish or ultra-modern.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I truly enjoy this scent

t takes me forever to decide on a fragrance, but I knew right away this one was great. Really clean smell.

The smell is not too fruity. I do smell a hint of citrus when I apply.

I don't like the packaging but it doesn't matter because it smells good

on 10/28/2013 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Ok, In General, I do not like D&G perfumes. However Light Blue is somethnig I find I wear time to time and enjoy even thought it's not my HG of perfume. On me, I do get the cedar smell which is very spicy almost like a note you'd find in a men's cologne. The dry down on me leaves a very soapy fresh from the shower smell and I happen to like that smell. It makes me feel fresh and clean even 10 hours into the work day.

on 9/20/2013 5:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Smells like citrus fruits and cleanliness. Also chic and sexy. Tough combination and D&G nailed it.

I remember this fragrance being very very popular at some point. And I can see why. It's quite unique. Very sparkly smell with a a sexy hint. I used to wear it a lot. Don't think I will be going back to this smell ever. It's too recognizable.

on 9/4/2013 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Although it is a bit pricey but hey which branded perfume isn't? I simply love this fragrance, it smells really summery and a bit citrusy with a tinge of flower aroma. Its not too strong that can give someone a headache and too light that it flies away within an hour. It stays on you for a long duration, atleast 6-8 hrs with couple of spritzes. Perfect to wear at work in summer, some folks do step up and ask me what perfume is it ;)

Video Reviews & Tutorials