Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/07/2011

I bought this today and i'm impressed. I have the original rosebud salve but it's too sticky to use on my lips. This one is better and it is very moisturizing. It isn't sticky and it smells really good. The packaging is cute. I will repurchase.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jan/30/2011

Soft, pretty, subtle. Protects and moisturizes. Despite the fact that this is a petroleum-based product, I like it. The strawberry scent has a nice, natural depth to it. I purchased this as a part of the "Three Lavish Layers of Lip-Balm" at Sephora, so it was affordable. This is a slightly different texture from the other two (Mint Rose and Rosebud Salve)-more whipped, perhaps?. In any …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (119 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jan/15/2011

LOVE how instantly it moisturizes chapped lips! Have recently tried Chapstick, Carmex, EOS, and Burt's Bees, and none of them holds a candle to this. I think the original Rosebud Salve is actually more moisturizing, but I really enjoy the sweet strawberry scent of this particular balm. Knocked off a lippie though because of the inconvenience of the packaging (hate having to use my finger) …Read more

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jan/10/2011

It's really moisturizing and I love how this can be a lip balm or a moisturizer for dry patches on your skin. It is quite expensive, but you do get a lot of product for the price. Packaging isn't really great because you have to dip your fingers in, so it would be nicer if it came in a squeeze tube form instead.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

3.0

Dec/31/2010

I don't really hate this product, but I won't buy again because I think for the price you should not be paying for petroleum and the whole reason I bought this, the strawberry aspect failed. Decent chapstick, rather use drugstore.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Dec/31/2010

I notice my lips were getting chapped more & I had almost no chap-stick, nothing to moisturize my lips with. My sister bought this for my for xmas & I love it!
I think you get a good amount of product for $7. I like how the strawberry scent is soft, subtle. This works for me & I'd buy again!

About reviewer (168 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Dec/15/2010

I was expecting more of a strawberry flavor/scent to this product. There is just a tiny hint of strawberry scent but that's it, I might as well just use regular lip balm. It works well enough but I was looking for something a little more flavored and scented.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Nov/30/2010

This salves have been so glorified in the makeup community and I never really paid them that much attention. I'd see the tester in the buffet line before the cash register in Sephora and they all looked greasy, dirty and unappealing. So when a friend of mine gave me this for my birthday I was a bit turned off. Little did I know I was about to fall in love.

Packaging:
Adorable …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (284 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

Nov/27/2010

I love this Rosebud Salve, the scent reminds me of a strawberry lip balm I would have used when I was in elementary school (which is by no means a bad thing). It's super moisturizing, and I like it a lot better than the classic rosebud scent. However, I do not like the fact that you have to stick your finger in it to apply it to your lips.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

Nov/13/2010

I don't find the quality better than the drugstore lipbalms. At first I thought the smell was kind of a medical strawberry smell. But then after awhile using it, I got used to it. It does the job of moisturizing my lips but I didn't think the price was worth it since it is nothing different from a drugstore product.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair