Uploaded by katiemac0324

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/04/2005

As with the shampoo, the W hotels give out great travel sizes of the conditioner in their hotel rooms. I keep it in my gym bag along with the RM shampoo. The scent is wonderful, and it lasts all day, especially when you use the matching shampoo.
I have medium fine hair. This is a nice lightweight conditioner that rinses out almost completely, leaving my hair soft without being weighed …

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Mar/07/2005

Smells nice at first, works pretty well. Not my favorite. I got tired of the smell too quickly, too.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Mar/04/2005

In theory, this seemed like a good product for my fine hair, but my hair became more tangled the more I used this product.

It was more drying than it was anything else, and I had to use a large amount each day to get enough moisture in my hair, which is unacceptable for a product as expensive as this.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

Feb/18/2005

This is my idea of the perfect conditioner, my hair is fine and oily, so I dont really need to condition but my hair feels much nicer when I do, this product is GREAT for my hair but for anyone with normal let alone dry hair it really is worth a miss!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

Jan/01/2005

This does not condition worth a whit. What a shame!

About reviewer (810 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/01/2005

Again with Aveda, Alot of smell without alot of performance, save your money and just spray your hair with scope

About reviewer (85 reviews)

2.0

Dec/11/2004

I recently went to a spa retreat with my aunt, and received the trial size of this product. It was OK, not remarkable. I took this home for my hubbie to try, and he said it made his scalp itch. I have really thick hair, and thought the conditioning effect was ok, not great with this product. I will not be repurchasing this item.

About reviewer (216 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesBrown

fromjehna

Dec/09/2004

I have thick, naturally curly hair and if your hair is similar to this, pass on this conditioner. The shampoo is great for my hair for occasional use, but this conditioner is way too thin, and I emptied the bottle in about a week and my hair was left extremely dry and frizzy. Still a great smell though, just wish they made it more "conditioning".

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

Oct/14/2004

I loved the smell of this so much that I bought a huge bottle of it and the shampoo to go along with it while I was at a salon that sold Aveda products. And when I say huge, I mean huge. While using it in conjunction with the shampoo, my hair was more tangly and greasy than ever before. I switched back to Dove after a month or two (I kept telling myself it was just the weather because I …Read more

About reviewer (29 reviews)

EyesBrown

Sep/30/2004

I love the Rosemary Mint shampoo, unfortunately, the conditioner is a different story. It's not a thick conditioner, and I find myself using twice as much as usual for it take it's affect.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age19-24