Uploaded by katiemac0324

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/29/2007

This stuff smells so good, and I don't think it's as filmy as the shampoo.

Still though, it's a little too heavy and doesn't wash out too well. Using it once in awhile it's fine though.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

2.0

Mar/31/2007

I absolutely love Aveda products and the scent of this conditioner, but unfortunately this particular one left my thick hair pouffy, tangle-prone, and sticky. Not a product I would recommend.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

Mar/14/2007

Just recently I went to an Aveda salon to get my haircut. What a lovely experience and I highly recommend you go if you have never gone to one. After my haircut the girl who rang me up gave me a bag full of samples and a coupon for my next visit!! That was a nice surprise! In my samples I received the 1 oz. size of the Rosemary Mint poo + cond. So far I really like them both a lot and I'm …Read more

About reviewer (124 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Mar/12/2007

This one and Shampure are my 2 favorite Aveda conditioners. I have highlighted hair and this does not dry my hair out at all. I like it because it is very light, non greasy. I have short hair and the last thing I want is a very emollient and oily conditioner. This does not cause any buildup-and the smell is heavenly.

About reviewer (220 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2.0

Feb/28/2007

Now I love the rosemary mint shampoo, but the conditioner is sorta blah for me? I like my conditioners to feel like it's actually moisturizing my hair (long black asian hair) and this just doesn't feel like that at all..the conditioner is light and liquidy not like a creme and it literally disappears into my hair and i'm wondering if im getting any conditioning at all?? I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Dec/03/2006

This lightweight conditioner is IDEAL for anyone with fine or oily hair. It is also great for folks with average, short hair (meaning no damage to speak of) who shampoo daily. Fabulous, invigorating smell and silky texture. My husband loves it.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Nov/24/2006

My husband and I received these as our daily shampoo and conditioner bottles in a very posh hotel that we stayed in during our honeymoon. I'm not a huge Aveda fan and most of the scents make me gag.

This one actually smells quite clean and I refreshing. I had great hair days while I was on my honeymoon, but I don't know if I would buy the full size bottles for the price.

About reviewer (747 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Oct/11/2006

I really liked the scent and the way it tingles on your scalp, but it was an extremely mild conditioner that seemed to do absolutely nothing for my hair!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Aug/17/2006

I bought this shampoo on reccomendation of a flock of hairdressers, all deciding what to do about my fine, but naturally dreading hair (it was pretty damaged) I have, since using this conditioner, had an easier time getting the brush through my hair and I have also noticed body and texture that wasn't there before.

Five lippies for perfection!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesBlue

Aug/14/2006

This is a wonderful conditioner - for OILY or FINE hair!!! Most of the reviewers here are just not using their heads! If you have thick, coarse, or dry hair, this IS NOT THE CONDITIONER FOR YOU! My hair happens to be fine and oily and this is a beautiful lightweight conditioner that softens and detangles. Smells fabulous too!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

AgeUnder 18