Uploaded by katiemac0324

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/30/2009

conditioner? i thought conditioner was supposed to condition your hair! this does not do that, it just seems to completely disappear in your hair. it makes it more knotted and doesnt do a thing to detangle it.
not to mention i dont like the smell, but than again i dont like mint smell in the first place. at least the smell is not strong enough where it is lingering throughout the day. but as …

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

Feb/28/2009

I tried this conditioner for a few months along with the shampoo. It's a very light conditioner, so probably not good enough if you have dry hair. It smells and feels nice though. If you want a light conditioner, this would be good though. It washes out cleanly, isn't waxy, won't leave any residues, yet my hair always looks healthy and shiny.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Medium

HairBlack

Jan/24/2009

Rinses clean easily. Doesn't leave my hair too heavy or anything. The perfect amount of moisture and freshness. My hair feels sooo smooth when I use this then rinse with cold water. hair doesn't tangle either

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jan/10/2009

Overall, I like this product. I use with the shampoo. It gives light conditioning, so if you are looking for deep conditioning, look past this. Might repurchase, as I will see how I like the rest of the bottle.

About reviewer (333 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

Aug/16/2008

Add me to the list of people who've had a disappointing experience with this conditioner. As many have noted, it smells very nice. However, that's about all it has going for it! Even after applying gobs of it, this conditioner doesn't detangle in the slightest and makes your hair very dry and impossible to comb -- why use a conditioner in the first place if you only end up …Read more

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

frommz654

Jun/16/2008

I'm really surprised by the comments on this conditioner. I haven't used it in a while, but when I did use it, I LOVED it! After I had been using it for a while and went to see my stylist, he could not get over how healthy and shiny my hair looked. I used this in combination with Aveda's clove shampoo, so I don't know which one was causing my hair to look so fabulous, but I …Read more

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jun/05/2008

If you're African-American or have thick, very curly hair like me, this shampoo isn't for you. It not only left my hair feeling dry, but it also left an odd film on it after I rinsed my hair- TWICE!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

May/31/2008

This is one of the worst conditioners I've ever tried! It's thin, leaves my hair both dry AND limp, and does nothing to detangle. The Rosemary Mint shampoo is good, but this stuff is so awful I ended up pitching a near-full bottle - I couldn't even use it! What a waste of money. Hate it!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

May/27/2008

This smells wonderful, but it leaves my hair tangled and dry.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

May/24/2008

This stuff smells great, but it leaves my hair feeling really dry. When I put it on my hair in the shower, it feels like my hands get stuck; there's no running your fingers through with this product. I am now using the rest of it on my dogs after their shampooing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium