Neutrogena Healthy Skin Bronzer

No Image

4.2

Talc, Corn Starch (Zea Mays), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Ultramarines, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake

I just bought this bronzer, and it's great! I'm fair, and this isn't too dark nor sparkly for my skin tone.
I tried it as an eyeshadow as well.
Looks very pretty with green/blue eyes.
The small brush it comes with is not useful for applying this.
You'll want to try a fatter brush. I use my Kabuki- works great!

on 4/19/2005 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am so fair, bronzers look dirty on me. I was using Cat Cosmetics' Catalicious Bronzer, but it was too sparkly. Well, Goldilocks found her bronzer here. I use either my CC Nub Brush or a kabuki brush to sweep this on... light, healthy, minimal shimmer. Let's hope they don't discontinue it, as with everything else I like.

This is an excellent powder bronzer! It gives you a wonderful glow without all the shimmer. Some days I use it as a blush and other days all over the face. I agree with the other gals that the brush is useless...just use a bronzer or blush brush. Major raves for this product!

on 4/5/2005 10:29:00 AM

I bought this on a whim. I was sick of my L'Oreal Sunkissed bronzer which is way, way too shimmery. This one is great. I am a PPP and this gives me a natural,healthy glow. Just enough shimmer to make me look glowy and not sweaty. It is kind of expensive for a drugstore brand($9.99) but it will last quite awhile. I agree, the brush is worthless. Invest in a good brush and I think you'll love this bronzer. Bonus: hasn't caused a breakout on my very acne prone skin.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Having never used bronzer before, I bought this one b/c I saw it advertized in SHOP magazine. I thought it was a little pricey for a drugstore brand, but I must say that I am very happy with its results. As the previous reviewer stated, I do not use the little brush supplied with the powder. I use my Ultimate Buffer brush that I bought on Ebay, and this works fabulously. I like this product b/c I can sweep it across my cheeks, my nose, forehead, or chin, and it looks completely natural--never overdone. I am a fair-skinned gal who has finally seen why there's a big hoopla about bronzer. I'd definitely recommend this bronzer.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was looking for a bronzer for this spring. I stumbled across this one at Walmart. I picked it up for $9.99. I was kind of skeptical at first but I like it. It gives my medium fair skin a sun-kissed glow. Toss the small brush that comes with it, its useless. But all in all, this bronzer works great for me.