Neutrogena Healthy Skin Bronzer

No Image

4.2

Talc, Corn Starch (Zea Mays), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Ultramarines, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake

on 11/25/2006 1:10:00 PM

This is my bronzer of choice. I have not found one this subtle, sheer and natural...and a great price.

on 8/27/2006 11:33:00 PM

This bronzer is wonderful. I've used cream bronzers and other powders, but they usually had too much shimmer in them and looked totally fake. I've used this stuff since spring and it really gives my pale skin a nice glow. I have acne prone/sensitive skin and it does not cause break outs. I agree with some users who dislike the brush, but as with most bronzers/blushes, you almost always need your own. Will definately repurchase.

on 6/7/2006 6:10:00 PM

I got this from my sister and I love love love it! It is very natural and not orange at all. It does not make my skin break out which is always a must with the make up I wear! I have to say that I have not tried the brush it comes with bc it just looks too small and pointless. I use my own big blush/blending brush and this stuff looks great. It has a little shimmer to give that something extra that is not too much!! And the price is right too! I highly recommend this bronzer and I thank my sister for turning me on to it!

on 5/24/2006 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Easy on my olive/ruddy skin! It's not too orange, and I actually use it more as a blush than a bronzer.

on 5/11/2006 12:51:00 PM

This bronzer has changed my life. Before I tried it, I was a pasty yellowish green sickly beast. But now, I am confident. I am not afraid to talk to boys. And they love me. Not so much for my appearance as my amazing stellar personality, but I'm sure my natural bronze skin tone helps. If you want to have lots of friends and a boost of confidence, buy this bronzer. seriously.

on 4/9/2006 1:13:00 PM

I bought this product a few weeks ago and its okay. It comes off after awhile since the powder doesnt stay on very long. Its a very nice color (i used sunkissed). the brush is a little too small and overall its just a so-so product. its nothing special and you could probably find much better, especially if you want something long lasting.

on 3/21/2006 7:04:00 PM

This is a great bronzer! Especially for a drugstore. This gives you a nice peachy glow. I wouldn't really say it is a "bronze" color though. A very natural look. But just make sure you use your own bronzing brush

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this bronzer! It has a very natural looking color and does not look orangey at all. I like the intriguing little palette of colors that somehow manage to go on beautifully! I use a large kabuki brush to apply to my cheekbones, nose, and top of forehead. It's great for that sun-kissed look all year round.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this bronzer. On my naturally tanned complexion, it gives that healthy glow perfect for any season of the year. On days that I don't really want to wear a lot of makeup, i just brush this almost all over my face with a little emphasis on the apples of the cheeks, and i'm ready to go!! I can use it as a blush over my powder or foundation as well. It's great, i recommend it to most everyone with most any skin tone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was a Fabulous product. I purchased it in Sunkissed 30 - and you can build up to the right color you want... and my face was very smooth and it did not cause me to breakout in any way...