Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by age: 25-29
Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair
K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.6

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

on 11/5/2008 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I am not a fan of the K-Pak line, however this shampoo is great. It smells awesome (it's always about the smell!) and it makes my very dry hair feel clean but definitely hydrated - the pH level has something to do with that. It doesn't tangle my hair which is a miracle in itself; I would definitely purchase this again.

on 12/24/2008 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

If you chemically treat your hair on a regular basis, you need this shampoo in your stash. My hair is fine, naturally kinky 4a, relaxed and I permanently color twice a year and this has been such a great shampoo for my hair. Somehow while it leaves the hair soft and well-conditioned, it also puts strength back in too for a nice balance. Doesn't leave the hair stripped, nor weighed down. And the pH is perfect for the hair and scalp.

For those of you who try it once and hate it, give it a try for longer than that. I must admit the first two times I tried it, I was on the fence about it, but the third time was the charm and my hair has benefited ever since. I love the whole K-pak line and would definitely re-purchase, as I have many times already.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THis stuff is great. I was on the hunt for a good shampoo and conditioner and after reading reviews decided to go for this. I almost purchased the shampoo and conditioner separately (which would have been a bit pricey) but there was a gift bag for 19.95 that had the shampoo, conditioner, kpak treatment and ultra hydrating mask. I used the shampoo and conditioner and WOW! My hair looked so good. I don't use a lot of product. Just Paul Mitchell flexible hold styling foam. I blowdry and flat iron plus I have a relaxer so my strands have to be well cared for to thrive. I have used many products and I have to say this stuff is great. I am still trying to decide which is better between this and Bumble and Bumble's Damage Therapy. I will update when I decide. This year I am on the quest for one product line and this may be it.

on 2/5/2010 7:23:00 PM

My hair was very damaged from flat ironing and bleaching it was breaking off and very dry so i started using this and the matching conditioner and reconstructor im now happy to say that my hair is on its way back to looking healthy and shiney again. If your hair is damaged i would recamend this. I will repurchase when i run out :)

on 3/21/2010 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. I love the scent but it isn't very strong and once your hair is dry you can't really smell it very much. It's really repaired my chemically damaged hair. I've been getting alot of compliments on my hair lately and the only thing i've been doing differently is using this shampoo and conditioner! I would definitely buy this again and am now looking more in the this line of haircare. The price point is pretty decent for this quality of shampoo and you can find great deals at salons.

I bought this product because I heard sooo many great things about this product, when I used it the first time it was really nice, then about the third time I used it I had really bad dandruff and my hair was really oily!!! it sucks!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Luckily I bought the small travel bottles of this shampoo and conditioner, because this didn't work out too well for me. For reference, my hair is medium length, normal, and curly. Since coloring my hair last summer, my hair is prone to dryness and frizz. After using both the shampoo and conditioner, my hair was very soft and smelled good. It wasn't until my hair air-dried that I really saw the results for my hair. It looked matted and dull and I had to re-wet my hair and put a leave-in to make my hair look decent. The shampoo is very gentle and the conditioner gets out knots pretty well, but unfotunately the dry down proved this is not an appropriate product for me even though my hair loves protein and I never had any problems with the other products in the line. I will save this duo for when my hair really needs it, but for now I'll try something else like the liquid reconstructor.

on 1/23/2011 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got the reconstructor 2 years ago but I never felt that it did anything for me. At the time I wasn't coloring my hair and it was probably in the best shape it's ever been. Last summer I decided to go light auburn and I love everything about it, except that my un-ideal hair type to begin with has now become damaged. I'm sure I want to stay red for the forseeable future, so I've been on the hunt for products to help it look shiny and healthy. I came across this in a gift set with the shampoo and conditioner for only $12.50 (!) So I picked it up, curious to see how it worked and sort of amazed at the price. I love this stuff. The feel of the shampoo is rich and thick, and I like the smell. Combined with the conditioner, I find it's much easier to get a brush through my thin, easily knottable hair (I can fight for whole minutes with knots in the morning sometimes). Best of all my usually intensely puffy hair calms down and looks smoother and more controlled during the day. I'm considering getting the pump bottles next time I like this stuff so much.

As someone that has jumped around for years trying to find a shampoo that won't weigh my hair down but still give me hydration and repair my dead locks, I've tried pretty much everything. After debating, I finally tried K Pak. I am in LOVE. K Pak is light weight enough for my hair (which is fine but I have a lot of it) but leaves it feeling very healthy and not dried to shit. The price is reasonable (for a salon brand, Joico makes honest claims, and doesn't charge an obscene amount for their products I feel). Anyone like me who is always experimenting with their hair be that, bleaching, coloring or anything of the like should try this out.

on 3/23/2011 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after getting a full head of highlights and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how much of a change I saw in one shampoo!! I love the smell too!

Popular Shampoos