Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by age: 25-29
Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair
K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.6

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This shampoo is okay. It didn't dry my hair out, which is the most important feature for me. My hair type according to Andre is 4A/B.

on 4/13/2007 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My hair is wavy/curly, highlighted, & bra-strap length. I like the scent of this & it lathers well, however my hair ends up very, very knotted when I use this! Even with the conditioner or deep penetrating reconstructor, I ended up with terrible knots. I'll use Aphogee, this isn't worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This shampoo paired with the conditioner is fabulous, but like some other Joico products, you must use it for a week or so to appreciate it. I don't recommend daily washing, just use every other day...you should not wash your hair daily anyway as it is too drying & if your hair is damaged...the overwashing isn't helping you! Anyway, if at first you don't love it, keep using it b/c I promise the results will be great after continuous use. I almost gave up on it, but after about the 5th shampoo or so, I realized it really was doing a fantastic job of moisturizing & helping to make my hair more healthy!

I did NOT like this product at all....the girls at the Trade Secret probably thought I was a nut...they said that lots of people LOVED it, and were shocked when I said I hated it. It did NOTHING for my naturally wavy hair. It was frizzy, and was soooo fly away. I think the person who recommended it was wrong in having me use it since I don't have extremely dry or damaged hair. I just have a massive amount of fine hair. Not a pretty sight today....didn't work on me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I do not recommend this. This dried out my hair and did not do anything for frizz. There are much better products on the market like Pureology which are worth the extra money.

In addition to not moisturizing my wavy hair very well, it built up on my roots like crazy! And I don't have super-oily hair to begin with! Even after one day's use, I found myself grabbing my Suave apple shampoo the next morning because my hair was so gunky. Suave shampoos are notorious for stripping my hair...so when I willingly use it on my hair despite other choices available under my bathroom sink, that should tell you something. I ended up exchanging this for Brocato Cloud 9.

on 8/31/2008 7:18:00 AM

I think this is a pretty good shampoo, I use it with the hydrating treatment so maybe they just work well together :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have very fine hair and find while it is very healthy it is still pretty fragile...I was told to use the entire k pack line even though my hair was not considered 'damaged' to my hairdresser. She told me it contains a lot of hair protiens that a lot of shampoo's and conditioners simply don't. So gave it a shot...after 6 months of using it I have found my hair is definatly stronger and is actually growing faster...my hair dresser said putting the 'keratin' protein in my hair from these products has shown to stimulate hair growth and is wonderful for the scalp...nuff said!! THIS STUFF IS GREAT FOR FINE HAIR!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After reading reviews for this product, I am thoroughly confused LOL. My Joico K-Pak shampoo does not smell like rotten eggs, in fact it smells quite nice...like bananas. It also leaves my dry, frizzy hair in better condition than any other shampoo I've tried to date. The results are pretty immediate. So why, do you ask, am I giving this product only 2 stars? Well, sadly...every time I've used this shampoo I've noticed that my hair starts shedding excessively! When I run my fingers through my hair, it comes out in small clumps! I'm pretty sad about his, because I really like how my hair looks and feels when I use this shampoo.

on 10/29/2008 10:31:00 PM

I've been rebonding my hair on a twice yearly basis since 2003 plus colouring it every 3 months or so. My hair dresser put me on to K-pak about 4 months ago & I'm loving it, Prior to this I was using Kerestase & L'Oreal Liss extreme which were ok but weren't really doing anything spectacular for me. Now after using K-Pak my hair is so soft, smooth & healthy looking, I have less fly aways & it almost looks like virgin hair again.
I love this stuff, I have already converted my friends over to it & I would highly recommend K-Pak to every one

Popular Shampoos