Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

Filtered by age: 25-29
Joico K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair
K-PAK Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair

3.6

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance/Parfum.

I have tried almost every shampoo. from drugstore brands to salon. this stuff, I will NEVER stop using.I was dying my hair alot and the color would never hold. gone in two weeks. (yes, even with salon stuff) I last dyed my hair with a SEMI- permanent dye and almost a month later the color is STILL there!! very gentle, nice scent, my hair has never looked better.teamed up with the daily conditioner and occasional use of reconstructor and I am one happy girl.will keep buying again and again...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fairly decent shampoo. I just wish it had a bit more lather. I believe it has been very gentle to my dry, color-treated, damaged hair. I use this in conjunction with the reconstruting conditioner and also the treatment. Smell is great!

on 2/11/2004 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ohhhhh the coconut, pina colada scent is great in the morning showers! As you can tell, I love this product. I have thick, straight hair that gets dyed frequently so this helps bring the shine back. Hair feels so silky after every use.

on 10/30/2002 2:20:00 PM

I started using the K-Pak shampoo, daily conditioner, reconstructor, and leave-in conditioner after I decided to change my haircolor (then messed up and had to dye over it again), and I swear that even when I had virgin hair, it was never this silky. Well worth the money, and I wish I'd known about K-Pak sooner!

Popular Shampoos