Uploaded by AluvsM73

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/27/2009

This is a beautiful summer color... it reminds me of the tropics. It's a gorgeous salmon color, with hints of green sparkle.

After 2 coats, the color is great, but I can still see through it a bit, so if I have the time, I add a third coat.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

May/14/2009

The perfect color for summer!!! Great after just 2 coats, but I used 3 for good measure. Fun, fun color!!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Apr/30/2009

I'm wearing it right now. I have had it a while, but as others have noted, it's more of a warm weather color. As I am DESPERATE for some warm, springy, sunny weather I went ahead and got it out. I remember why I liked it so well last summer! I am very fair myself and I don't have a problem with the color being too bright whatsoever. But I am the type that really likes wearing neon …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Apr/19/2009

This is my favorite nail polish. It's inexpensive, fairly good quality, and most of all, I love the color. It's a gorgeous orangey coral. Definitely more of a warm-weather color, but now that spring is here I'm breaking it out again. It's sparkly, sheer and bright. Perfect for my short (bitten) nails.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

2.0

Apr/02/2009

I was so shocked by the positive reviews. I am very fair skinned, and found the colour very gory and way too bright. I also found it difficult to apply the polish perfectly, as the brush was too thin. I did not like the finish at all.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (514 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Mar/21/2009

Sally Halsen Diamond Strength Nail Polish in Sunrise Sunset is a beautiful shade of shimmery muted tomato orange with a slight green flash. I'm not usually one for orange polish but this shade is toned down enough that the orange is not garish in any way and the green flash just makes it interesting but not weird. I'm a sucker for great packaging and I just love the shape of these …Read more

About reviewer (176 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jun/28/2008

This is almost identical to OPI's Bright Lights Big Color. A warm coral with greenish-gold shimmer that looks great on toes. I've been pleased with the Diamond Strength line in general, the polish always lasts long and isn't streaky.
<p>Under $4 at Target.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (921 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jun/25/2008

This color is a GORGEOUS warm, orangey coral. It's got a lovely shimmer without being frosty or sparkly, and as someone else mentioned it is not garish at all. This is very bright and fun but still definitely a "pretty" color. Wonderful!

About reviewer (144 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Jul/04/2005

Very nice polish for toenails at an equally nice price. Sunrise/Sunset is a pretty coral with slight shimmer that looks great in bright light or indoors. Corals can get kind of 'garish' very fast,but this shade is not too bright and not too quiet...it's just right! Plus the wear of it is superb,I usually get re-growth at the base of my nail before I ever see a chip. I always use …Read more

About reviewer (442 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesHazel

Mar/27/2005

What a beautiful color! I sometimes end up in a n/p rut and have a hard time finding new and fresh colors. This polish looks so pretty and bright on my toes - I can't wait to show it off with some sandals! Plus, it lasts quite a while without chipping.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29