Clarins Liquid Bronze

Clarins Liquid Bronze
Liquid Bronze

4.1

4.2 oz: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Erythrulose, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Squalene, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, BHT, Sodium Benzoate.

Great stuff! I applied this tanner just today and it was my second time using it. [the first time was about two months ago.] I feel one application is all that's needed to give my fair complexion a slight boost. I apply it with my finger tips as if I were applying moisturizer. It doesn't require a lot of product, just enough to go over all of the skin evenly. The smell isn't very attractive, but it is handleable and fades once it dries. I can already see the color developing and it will be at it's climax about 14 hours after applying. I love the tan/brown color it gives me. No orange, just looks like I took a walk on the beach. The color lasts about a week, unless you use a strong astringent or exfoliate a lot. One of my only complaints is that it is quite pricey, but maybe the bottle will last, since you don't need a lot of product for each usage. I am acne prone/sensitive/dry and it hasn't caused breakouts or irritations that I am aware of. I do feel your face will be left shiny for several hours after it dries so maybe wait for a day that you will be at home. Maybe a Sunday after you get home from church? I also tried Jergens natural glow for the face in medium. Since I am light skinned, the color showed up after one application and it looked really similar to Clarins so I may switch over to that instead. I moisturized with clinique dramtically different moisturizing lotion first, let it dry, then did the clarins. I recommend making sure you hydrate your skin well. I don't know if this is "it" for me but I really like it!

on 4/3/2007 2:19:00 AM

Everything I've been looking for in a facial self tanner. Just a hint of color, not really a tan but just enough to warm up a really NC20 pale face like mine. It also doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of self tanners do. I also like that I can apply it with a cotton pad & that it's not a very heavy consistency which can clog my pores. I don't even need to wash my hands after using because it never touches the product since I hold the non saturated part of the cotton pad. It reminds me of the Dr. Haushka liquid that is meant to hide capillaries & such without the red tinge to it & that doens't wash off with soap & water since it's a self tanner.

on 4/2/2007 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff was al hype. I put it on as directed two days in a row and nothing happened. What a rip off. Defniately no worth the expense. Try Loreal Sublime Bronze I got great color wirh that.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this is the one Clarins self tanner that i would buy again. the scent is faint, the lotion sinks right in so fast and leaves you feeling soft and not at all greasy or shimmery. the color payoff is very subtle, you need to use it a few times to see any realy tint, but it is a very natural color, not umpa lumpa orange. this is great, not at all like the bronze leg tint crap i tried from Clarins. this and my Christian Dior auto bronzant will be keeping me glowy this summer!

This dries extremely fast, not messy (applied w/ cotton pad), doesn't have overwhelming scent-doesn't even smell like a ST. Gave me a healthy glow & no greasy feel.

I am GA LSF 6.0 and I loooove this product!! It is so easy to apply - goofproof. I don't know how long it will last me though... I started Monday night. If it lasts for awhile this is the perfect bronzer. It is a tad expensive (USD 28.50) but well worth it! I look super healthy.

on 3/17/2007 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is an awesome product and well-worth the money. It gives a very natural glow and it not orange at all. Even if you aren't an expert at applying self tanner, it still comes out okay. I have tried several of Clarins self-tanners and they are top of the line.

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! it's the only self tanner that actually works on my face, my face is usually really pale whilst the rest of my body is quite tanned and i've tried so many self tanners for my face but they just don't work. i was amazed with this product,the first time i used it i put it on before going to bed and when i woke up in the morning i looked as though i'd been on vacation!! but it's also very natural looking, not orange at all.

I love the texture of it, and how easy it is to apply with cotton wool, and it really moisterises and sort of makes your skin look & feel radiant as soon as you apply it.
You can use it alone as a moisteriser or apply your usual moisteriser right over the top immediately after applying!
I've been using a sample size and it has lasted me about 6 months as you really onli need a tiny amount. i've just ran out and i'm going to buy some more tomorrow.
I will use this product FOREVER!!!

Awsome.
this is the best self tanner I have ever used and there is little to no bad smell.
I love it

on 2/19/2007 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This (Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for Face and Decollete) provides a natural-looking color to pale skin without drying it out as so many other self-tanners do.