CLARINS Liquid Bronze

CLARINS Liquid Bronze
Liquid Bronze

4.1

4.2 oz: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Erythrulose, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Squalene, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, BHT, Sodium Benzoate.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I finally found the perfect self tanner!This is it!It gives my skin an even glow without being streaky or looking carrot-like. I apply it in the mornings whenever I think I need a boost for my face. It gives such a nice glow!I'm totally in love with this. I apply it with my fingers and also love the texture!Great self tanner. I will definitely repurchase again!

on 12/21/2007 12:18:00 AM

I love this self tanner. I am super pale with freckles and this is great for winter when the bronze look doesn't exactly look natural. I wouldn't say it gives me a "tan," it just makes my skin look more even with a hint of color. Combined with a little powder bronzer on the cheeks it looks great. It also makes my skin feel soft. I use retin-a and most self tanners sting but this one feels good and actually soothes my skin. For summer I'll look for something with more color though.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

best texture ever tried! my beauty advisor even advise me to use it with a cotton wool like how we use a toner, it does not give me a uneven tone or streaky result. everything is nicely absorb with a natural tint of glow! recommanded to all who loves to have a tan but do not want to dirty their fingers and hands.

on 11/19/2007 2:57:00 PM

Absolutely rockin' stuff. Never streaks, doesn't break me out, and gives just enough glow to prevent the dreaded NYC winter pastyness. Use it daily and love it. Goes on light and ungreasy, although it may accelerate that midday shine on combo/oily skin. Still, positives FAR outweigh negatives for this products. Bottle lasts forerver - a little goes a long way. Will repurchase again and again., well worth the $30 price tag. Clarins rocks.

****UPDATE - I've stopped using this. It has started feeling quite heavy and I'm convinced it can't be that good for my skin. Leaves too little color for how heavy it feels...sigh. Clarins should make a spray on face tanner...now THAT I would try!***

This is an excellent self tanner. It gives pretty, natural and uniform glow which stays for days. So far, my problems with self tanners were the awfull smell and feeling of dryness after application. This product has a discrete, pleasant smell and it moisturizes skin well. I would highly recommend it.

on 9/19/2007 11:36:00 PM

The best self-tanner I have seen so far. I have tried others that came off when I showered or when I used toner on my face. This one does not do that. It does build a lot more gradually than I expected, but this is a good thing. I have never seen any streaks at all.

I have pale olive skin and was even told once by a Clarins SA that I was too pale for this product. I couldn't resist it though, based on the reviews here, so I went back and got a second opinion. I swabbed a little of this one and a little of the Intense Bronze on the inside of each forearm to see the results and I even tested them both before buying by scrubbing away and dousing them with my toner. Neither came off but the Liquid Bronze matched my skin tone better- it looked just like me with a tan.

I highly recommend this. I am starting to think Clarins is one of the best lines out there and look foward to trying more of their stuff!

on 9/4/2007 4:44:00 AM

This is an extremely gentle self-tanner. It doesn't have an overpowering smell, which is a huge plus. It's effective in that you can still the results within hours of first application, but subtle enough that no one can honestly tell whether you've gone out and gotten a tan - all they see is a healthy, natural looking sun-kissed glow!! This product is definitely worth every penny! Try it!

on 8/29/2007 6:44:00 PM

Don't expect dramatic results with this. It warms up my face a little but that's fine with me. I don't want people commenting on how bronze I look, thank you very much! Considering how long it lasts, it's really quite inexpensive. I was using a small sample from Sephora almost all summer. Just bought my first bottle a week or two ago. Never any streaks. Not only does it not break me out, I think it actually helps keep my skin calm. And I love the smell. UPDATE 4/10: Last summer I added a drop or two of this to my body lotion for my arms and each of my legs and it worked beautifully. Needs to be a very spreadable lotion, though. I use Alba Botanica.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ah, I love this stuff. Doesn't smell bad, doesn't streak, good colour on my pale skin after one or two apps, natural looking, easy to apply, one bottle lasts pretty much forever.... I won't ever buy anything else. Swipe it on with a cotton wool pad (never ever your hands!) and that's it.
Also doesn't break me out which = minor miracle.

on 7/25/2007 12:28:00 PM

it lasts forever...its not creamy...its like putting a toner on...i dont use a pad i just wipe it on my face and it loosk amazing.....non greasy.....long lasting....and a fantastic tan!