CLARINS Liquid Bronze

CLARINS Liquid Bronze
Liquid Bronze

4.1

4.2 oz: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Erythrulose, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Squalene, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, BHT, Sodium Benzoate.

on 1/27/2011 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product. This is the only selftan product that gives me a true natural looking tan. It's easy to use, the price is OK i expected it to be much more, it was 25 that's like 31 $. And I'm really satisfied with the results.

on 12/16/2010 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Put cheap since I used a sample. Way too dark for me and an unnatural color. Would not purchase

on 8/4/2010 9:13:00 AM

I bought this as my face is so so so pale and I really dont want to put st moriz on my face as it goes so muddy looking. I have put it on every morning and night after I wash my face and before moisturizer and it looks absolutely gorgeous. Perfect golden colour defo not muddy looking. It actually feels more like a skincare product than a self tanner. I have used it this way for like 10 days and now I have got the colour I want so I will probably just stick to using it once a day. I love how now I dont feel like I have to wear foundation because I have decent skin anyway it was just I liked the colour foundation gives me. Have not got any spots from it so easy to apply absolutely love it and will repurchase as soon as i run out. (Although I think this will last me a good 2 months) Yes it is expensive but if you think how long it will last and also think you are putting it on your face so you need to know it wont break you out. Absolutely love this.

on 6/11/2010 6:49:00 AM

Excellent product. Really natural colour, could almost be a little darker. I put it on at night, its very moisturising and you have a great colour in the morning.

on 4/12/2010 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this!!! Perfect for the face. You can put it on so easily and it leaves your skin very hydrated. I love to put it under my moisturizer. the color is a light bronze that never looks orange. The smell is very pleasant. I don't think anything that goes on the face and is that great of a product should be judged by the expense. It is much thinner in consistnecy than jergens and nivea. I am on my second bottle and have been using for months. (Ask the conter rep for a sample bottle. they have them!)

on 1/23/2010 8:01:00 AM

I bought this for my face and neck since sadly I cannot tan my face anymore- I got a dark spot (thankfully went away) from the damaging rays of UV tanning... With my being blonde, I prefer some color... the color goes on naturally, with a wonderful tint that you can layer which I like. It does tend to streak a little, especially around my neck area even after scrubbing! And makes my skin a bit oily which is why I only gave it four lippies. It does take some practice to applying, I use cotton pads... but well worth it over damaging your skin! This is SO much better than the spray tanners you get at the drugstore! However it only lasts until I wash my face- so definitely not long lasting. For the price, I spent around 30.00 at Sephora which is worth it to me because it does not take much and a little goes a long way. I would definitely buy this again, even with the few drawbacks.

on 11/28/2009 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My first self tanner! Love it because it applies so easy, leaves no traces and makes me look healthy.

on 11/12/2009 8:35:00 PM

I have used this product since its inception in 2005, and have repurchased many, many times since. This is one of the few products I will always repurchase and stay faithful- not in the slightest bit tempted to stray!

The reason? I'm quite pale, and this does not impart a scary, obvious colour- in fact, for me, it lifts the whiteness and gives me a glow, but you would never know I had a tanner on. Thats in the Winter.

In the Summer, it complements whatever bit of sun you've got, and brings up any colour even more- again, without looking fake or obvious, just sunkissed. So it truly is a year round product.

If I haven't used this in a while, I feel pale and pasty, but feel right as rain once I re-apply! Exfoliation is key, and a good moisturiser- allow it to sink in first, of course. The packaging advises using your finger or a cotton pad, the cotton pad is best for fool proof application.

This is one product I hope I never have to be without.

on 8/28/2009 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I stray, but in the end, I always come back to Liquid Bronze. I don't need much to give a golden glow to my medium skin tone. Smells fine and moisturizing, too. I exfoliate a lot, so have to apply every day. But it's worth it. Pricey, though.

on 6/4/2009 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I agree with all the rave reviews on this. It is the perfect self tan for oily skin and it really lasts. I applied 2 days ago and despite washing my face about 6 times its still there. A truly natural colour, I am delighted!.