Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

I love this scent, it's perfect for spring and summer! Citrus and Orange, but in a soft way, energizing and not to overwhelming. I payed 15 euro, really cheap and I do feel chic! Makes me want tot try other Moschino scents, but first I'm going to enjoy this one some more!

As much as I am trying to pick up on the different notes and think through the fragrance, all I am getting is sweet lemony notes and pink grapefruit. There are some veeery slight florals in the dry down, but nothing that stands out. I adore the ad and bottle, but am completely unimpressed with the actual juice :/. While I Love Love is definitely relaxed and great for summer, you could easily find a grapefruit body splash that would be just as good.

I got this perfume from London ,God i like it from the first second i smell it..it had a very familiary smell..
It was very cheep ,i got together it a very nice sparkling bogy lotion in tub with same smell.
This is fruity fresh,perfect for summer time,,not only it depnds by every lady
And i finally i find the answer is smelling same like my favorite ever parfume and this is Light Blue BY D&G. Of course there is a difference in smell..this parfume is more dusty dry..sweet then DG.
I do like this for everyday wear..i mean is not very sweet for wearing it while i wear jeans or shorts..also is going fine when i am at job and i need to be feminin and discret..and this is perfect.
I will rebuy it

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favourite fragrance I have used so far, smells delicios. Has a strong fruity fragrance to it and has great staying power too. I love wearing this perfume, gives a great confidence boost!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I Love Love, is an enticing and fun feminine fragrance by the design house of moschino. Is for the women that love life.

It's an spontaneous blend of bright citrus, followed by sexy yet feminine florals, smoothing off to cinnamon leaves, woods and musk. Sensational, sparkling and dazzling way to top off your day.

Is a very UPLIFTING LEMONY, sexy glamorous creation, that makes me feel like a supermode. LOL! :)

I love it!

It's very simiral to the D&G "Liqht Blue" scent, but last longer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I Love Love is a wonderfully cheery scent. It smells like those lemon icee things you get at carnivals and fairs in the summer. If you arn't in a good mood, spray this on and I guarantee you will be, it's that lighthearted and fun. It's a slightly more grapefruity version of Light Blue, in a more fun bottle.

I love D&G light blue and when I smelled this I loved it too! and then I realized it's very similar to light blue. Some review said this is more citricy but I think it's sweeter but still a very fresh scent. I got mine at Macy's. I'm done with the big bottle and wanted to get another one and they don't sell it anymore? ! any ideas?

I gave the packaging a 4 because the cap started to get really sticky for some reazon.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For the records, yes it smells very much like D+G light blue, but i would say its a little more citrussy. I like it better.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

reminds me of Dolce n gabanna´s Light blue,but for me this one has got a longer lasting fragrance,iˇve been using it for about three years and never got tired of it

In my search for a signature scent, I Love Love is the closest I've gotten. It's not perfect but I will buy a full sized bottle (just have a mini now), in spite of the fact that I hate the packaging (but I don't display it so it doesn't matter). On me, there is very little similarity to D&G Light Blue. I Love Love has more depth, is more complex, and as others have noted, lasts alot longer. It is one of a few fragrances that I like from start to finish.

Popular Fragrances