Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a light, lovely citrus-based fragrance that was lovely on paper, but did not work with my chemistry. I loved it when I first spritzed, but it quickly turned into a strange, cloying fruit-left-out-in-the-sun-and-rotting scent on me. Fortunately it did not last that long, as the scent soon left me (thank goodness). Giving it 3 lippies anyway because it smelled really fresh, the bottle is cute, and the price is right. Just not one for me!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! It smells like summer in a bottle and I love the scent. The scent is not too strong, and not too light.

I just tried this and agree with other reviewers, it smells like Light Blue by D&G only better. I think it smells a tad stronger. Very citrusy, fresh, fruity. I will buy this again sometime later. I like to buy a new scent every month so I'll wait for a couple of months before I purchase another bottle. Was at the grocery store and someone stopped me and asked what I was wearing, she commented it smelled wonderful and loved it. My sister could not stop commenting on how good I smell. My husband loves it too and he is not fond of colognes/perfumes, etc. I reapply my cologne often throughtout the day so that is why I think the smell stays.

Just tried it in my local make-up store.. smells 99% like D&G Light Blue. The scent is amazing just a shame they couldn't create their own concept cuz in fact I think they've simply stolen the fragrance from Light Blue..:/

This is the best summer fragrance. It's an obvious citrus fragrance, probably grapefruit and oranges. Not powdery at all, maybe a bit spicy. This scent makes me think of summertime. I absolutely love Burberry Brit Parfum and I wanted something similar, but more summery. This is great and so is the price. Oh, and it lingers! And the lotion is wonderful because it's more gel-like. Very much like Dolce Gabbana Light Blue.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

YUM. Fresh, fruity sweetness. It's a vibrant, youthful scent that is very spring-like. I don't know how someone could really find this scent distasteful unless you really can't stand oranges or grapefruit. The fruit smells genuine, fresh, and ripe; not overly sweet. The lasting power isn't the greatest, but that's always the case with citrusy notes. You can find it at Nordstrom's also. And by the way, I don't like Light Blue on me, but I like this. Light Blue does not dry as sweet, and is much more lemony (which I don't care for).

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love I Love Love. Okay, okay. I really do. It starts off being a sweetish citrus cocktail with the lemon, orange and grapefruit blending together really well, so that none is screaming dominance. From there it moves into a walk among citrus trees with the smells of earth and wood blowing your way and finally you sit down on a fragrant wood bench in the sun. Smells like Sandalwood at the bottom, but it isn't - its 'tanaka' wood, musk and cedarwood. Yum.

Here are the notes: Top Notes: Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Red Currant. Middle Notes: Rush, Lily of the Valley, Tea Rose, Cinnamon Leaves. Base Notes: Tanaka Wood, Musk, Cedar Wood.

The bottle is just so cheerful - I had to buy it. Right now, in the US, its only at Saks.

Popular Fragrances