Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

I bought this about four years ago and shortly after...lost it. I recently found the bottle, sprayed it...I've heard that a perfume expires after two years, but this certainly gets better with age. It has a playful, sexy, spicy tangerine flavor to it. It's citrus and musk and absolutely flawless on me. The bottle is unfortunate. I gave the price 4 lippies because it is extremely cheap (great!) but difficult to find. It can be bought on Amazon but I've read reviews of fake copies being sold as the real deal, so I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of this bottle.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm late on arrival to find this fragrance, but SO happy to find it. After wearing Clinique Happy then D & G Light Blue for years, I sought a new, but similar, fragrance. Eventually I just lose my own sense of a fragrance and I need something new. When I cannot smell it after 5 of so minutes, why bother right? The reviewer prior to mine commented about the similarity of my prior favorites and she's 100% correct! I also sense a correlation between this fragrance and Acqua di Gioia.
After an exhaustive search I finally found, and fell in love with Moschino's I Love Love and it's strong citrus tones. Plus there's a big bonus - it's less expensive than my other favorites. Unfortunately, as I said in the beginning of this review, I arrived too late in finding this. It's been discontinued. After buying up several bottles of this, I'll be on a brand new quest for my perfect perfume again.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This review is for I Love Love

Smells similar to D & G Light Blue, but I liked it better-not quite as tangy-a bit softer/sweeter

about 5 minutes later it smelled like cat pee on me!!!! Sooooo bad

I had to take a bath and wash it off :(

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A cross between D&G light blue and Clinique happy. Love it for summer!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorite go to summer day scents. Refreshing clean citrus and comfy sweet dry down that smells clean without being soapy. But the staying power on me is like 30 minutes. I got the large bottle at TJ Maxx and used about a third in a week so it could easily be one of my most expensive fragrances. The bottle and lettering is artsy cute and a bit bizarre Euro which I like.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This perfume smells like wet wipes!! ALWAYS when my mum wear it I feel nauseous :D

I've wanted this since I saw the ad for it in Cosmopolitan years ago.. I finally got it recently after reading rave reviews. I really like the packaging- the colors are cute and cartoonish, and the bottom half of the bottle is glass. The scent isn't really for me. The first spray attacks my nostrils with an overpowering lemony urine smell, and the drydown is slightly creamsicle.. I enjoy having it as part of my fragrance collection, but the citrusy smell this has comes off more as bathroom cleaner than careless summer.. Would not purchase again, but won't give it away, either.

If you are looking for a D&G Light Blue dupe, this is it! It's a citrusy floral scent. Great staying power for an EDT. Could still smell it on my jacket the following day. Bought it for 27.99 usd + tax from Ross. Saw it also in Shopper's Drug. Highly recommended!! Will repurchase again!

I think this was the first perfume I ever used up. I switch up my scents a lot, but I always found myself reaching for this one. I Love Love is a great, citrusy perfume that isn't overpowering but will definitely be noticed.
On my skin, I definitely pick up on the grapefruit in the beginning. The top notes are very fruity and make this a great daytime scent for the spring and summer. But this is not a cliché fruity perfume. The base notes contain musk and pepper, which give this a nice kick as it dries down without turning this into a completely different fragrance. It keeps its happy, fruity scent but becomes a little more seductive. I really appreciate that this perfume lasts long enough that I can actually smell the base notes. It seems like so many perfumes these days fade after a few hours and don't even have those nice faded down notes.
This is definitely on my buy again list, but I think I'll have to order it online since I haven't seen it anywhere in years. If you like complex citrusy scents (and adorable bottles!), this is for you.

I really like the scent, however, it carries with me ALL DAY. I spray the doorway with this and also the cheapy Sexy Musk, and it is lighter, and more comparative to light blue

Popular Fragrances