Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

To be honest, unlike many other reviewers, I would own this one for the pop-art bottle alone. (And can you beat that name?) I like this fragrance; a bright, artificial citrus on me, like fizzy orange soda, chewable vitamin C tablets, lemon hard candies, all that good stuff that reminds me of being a kid. I don't think this particular scent fits my personality now--but damn if it doesn't make me want to pull my hair back, throw on a pair of sneakers, and muck around in mud puddles. I can see how people really love this one.

I *W I L L* buy this ! ...for my 11 year old. We tried it at the mall yesterday. She smells so good in it and she adores the crazy bottle. I think anyone at any age could love this if grapefruit notes don't bother you. I didn't sense any rotting grapefruit, just lovely fresh citrus notes. It will be a great Christmas gift for her next winter, well for us, because I love being around "I Love Love" when it's on her skinny little arms. Notes: Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon, Redcurrant, Tea Rose, Lily of the Valley, Cinnamon Leaves, Musk, Cedar, Tonka Wood.

I love the scent but it lasts about 3 hours even if you use a lot so what is the point??? especially if it is $40.

In comparison to D&G's light blue, light blue wins. I'm not into the orange notes and if I smell close enough I actually smell rubber, like a rubber band! I wouldn't spend my own money on it, but If I received it as a gift I'd wear it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

mmmmmmmmm I love I love love

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This does smell very similar to D&G Light Blue at first, but I Love Love is fruitier and lighter I think. Light Blue is my favorite winter scent, since it's strong and the dry-down is powdery, I Love Love is more of a summer thing to me...the only problem is, it doesn't last on me at all. BUT I love it so much I'm hoping to get the lotion to make it last longer. And the packing is adorable too.

BEST for summer! Longlasting, very, very loong!!!

Really like this perfume(don't really like D'G Light Blue, smells too much like lemon cleaner)It DOES last. Great for the summer,...very fresh.

oh wow. i keep hearing all these rants about how everyone hates the bottle. i personally think it's cute. the scent is great and one spray last the whole day.

i had wanted this perfume for a long time (about a year) after smelling it it various magazines. i bought a bottle a couple months ago, and the perfume doesn't go by incredibly fast like perfumes i've had in the past.

i would definetly buy this again. i thought it was great. and i don't smell ant rotting grapefruit. just a nice light summer citrus smell.

This is one of my HG perfumes and I simply love it. It's a very very sweet and feminine scent but not sickly perfumey or anything like that. It really sets me in a good mood every time I spray it on! It's a bit on the pricey side in my opinion but I still love it!