Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it is one of my first ever perfumes. i smelt the sample on a magazine when i first smelt it it reminds of carrot and lemons
but the aftersmell is soo nice i couldnt put it down
its gt a unique lemon smell and i totally adore it. with the cute bottle design it is definitely a must-buy. its sweet soury and smells like magic on me!
its very citrus smell and stands out and is some what spicy

I got a little sample of this when I was shopping at Marshall fields. It isn't the best, but definatly not the worst. The scent is okay, but it doesn't appeal to me too much. Its very light. I wouldn't purchase though.

Okay, I admit it. I like this one. I don't get the D&G Light Blue from it; Light Blue smells like Lemon household cleaner on me. This one is a nice spring fragrance that has a good price (got the 3 piece kit) so if I hate it next week, so what? The dry down on this one was the selling point, and the fragrance does last, especially for an EDT.
I seem to flip-flop from high end, hard to find scents to standard department store scents (though I still hate many of the latter!). To redeem myself, I did purchase Prada at the same time.

Now, I'm leaving before someone shakes their head in disappointment at me. Maybe it's hormonal. Or stress. Or maybe I'm just trying to smell something besides the Axe that my 5th grade students insist on wearing every day! (And one keeps using Right Guard deodorant!)

UPDATE: I don't like it anymore. At all. Just blech!

As for the packaging, that is not a selling point for me really. If I like the scent, I like the scent. Period.

I love love this fragrance! It has nice notes of grapefruit & orange yet there is something else that I cannot quite put my finger on that makes it utterly FABULOUS. The scent drives my guy crazy - he loves it! I hate the design of the bottle but suppose I can live with it because the contents inside are so wonderful. I definitely will repurchase again.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Let me begin by saying I *love* Dolce & Gabanna's Light Blue. I love it. Love.

This smells like Light Blue, but with an added note of *rotting* grapefruit.

After 2 hours, the rotten stench was gone, and it was very nice.

But THAT did smell like a lighter Light Blue, so why have both? And why wait through the horrors of the first 2 hours.

Reason I gave 2 lippies instead of one? I have the world's weirdest chemistry, so the grapefruit note might not smell foul on someone else.

I enjoy this scent. I smelled it in a magazine months ago but while perusing Dillards fragrance counters I saw the bottle and went to inspect :) I do enjoy the way it smells but other people (mostly my male friends) dont find it that great. But i love it, and so does my best friend. It isn't something I reach for everyday, but it is a nice daytime spring scent. It smells much better after the drydown, though. :)

I have been wearing Chanel Chance for years and thought Id have a change. I know loads of people hate the bottle but I LOVE it! I am a designer though, so I guess I have more outrageous tastes. I think it's really really bright and quirky and like to display it my bedroom. I think the whole point is that is meant to look a little tacky to fit with the "cheap chic" theme.

The atcual contents it's self is very good , I am glad to say! Lovely summer smell of faint lemons it really wakes me up in the morning and cheers me up. Several people have asked me what scent I am wearing as they liked it.

The only one flaw, is that the scent does disappear a bit during the day, but that is probably why it is not as expensive as most designer perfumes. However on the plus side that does mean it is not overpowering at all.

I got this in a giftset sale (lotion and gel too) for only £28 (around $80 I think?). Bargain!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am testing 'I Love Love' now. Let me start by saying that in my opinion the bottle is not only un-attractive, to me it is anti-attractive. Something I would never reach my hand to. (the name is ridiculous too, but I won't go there).
As for the perfume itself, it's pleasant yes, but nothing special. 'I Love Love' started out very sharp and citrusy. Like lemon rind mixed with a lot of grapefruit. The lemon note here, and some of the base notes, I think, are close cousins of D&G Light Blue.
About 15 minutes after spraying a few floral notes started to pop, along with sweet orange.
I definitely got flowers, orange, cedar and sandalwood. After about an hour the flowers disappeared almost completely and the woody base takes over. That stage I liked the most!
Overall as I said, I find it pleasant but quite a generic scent, not at all unique. It smells like many others out there. It's not bad, but it's not very good either.

Despite the ridiculous packaging, I have found my (unfortuately not very long-lasting) HG. I love citrus scents, but this one has something much nicer than the many others I've tried. This is Italian grapefruit soda mixed with limonata and something else that I can't identify...(bergamot?? orange?) If I could smell of one fragrance for the rest of my days, this would be it. (Do they make this in a perfume oil??? If only it lasted longer...)

I love Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love it has a very novel design (as you can see from the picture), smells very unique (slightly floral with a lot of sweetness, but I can¡¯t really explain so please go and try it anyway), I would say this is a modern twist on the original floral scent. I think it is gonna be a classic. I normally get bored with a new scent quickly, but I still get a buzz out of it a months after purchasing, now that is an achievement!