Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is another one of my favorites because it smells almost identical to light blue. is it me or does the majority of the new fragrances smell similar to old perfumes as in light blue and i love love, VS love spell and VS romantic wish, all of Escada's fragrances and paris hilton and ralph.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

OH. MY. GOSH.
This stuff, is my absolutely FAVORITE perfume, EVER.
Almost every day I wear it, I get compliments on it. And it lasts really long, too.
Example: The other I put a couple spritzes on in the morning, about 6:00 AM or so how I do everyday and at like 9 PM i walked by my friends mom and she goes, "Come back here! What perfume are you wearing?! It smells so good, I could smell it when you walked by!"
It is amazing. The scent is fantastic for summer, as it is very light and refreshing, not a really heavy scent that you get sick of like some perfumes. I don't even smell it on me, but apparently everyone else does. It is fabulous. Guaranteed to get compliments.

this is my new favorite perfume :) the smell is just incredible! so fruity, light & fun. i recieved the giftset for xmas w/ a body wash and body lotion.. i am going to be smelling great! :D i have already recieved a lot of compliments for wearing this in the past.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This smells like Dior Addict2, D&G Light Blue and Bulgari Omni Crystalline. I hate all of those. There's some type of chemical note in these fragrances that turns me off. It fllls my head and lungs with some type of strong ammonia note. Is it aldehyde or formaldehyde? Either way, it's bad. Then they have the nerve to add a bit of floral or lemon to it. I can't stand it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm a sucker for fresh, citrusy scents like this. I got a sample in a swap and i LOVE it! I don't mind the bottle, I actually think it's really cute and modern. I would definitely buy the full-sized bottle if I weren't so broke all the time! The only downside to this is that it doesn't stick around very long when I wear it. The drydown, though, however faint, is awesome.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely hate this. Nothing more to add.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I received this as a gift. It smells exactly like Dolce's Light Blue. I'm not really a fan of these citrus fragrances, I like warmer scents, but I guess I could wear this on a spring day. The bottle is really funky and cute, so that is a plus, and it lasts for a very long time on me.

I had been testing this for a long time before I bought it on a whim (because I am so skint, otherwise I would have purchased it long ago). In my opinion, this is the only scent which stands out even after hours of spraying. On many occasions, I've gone into perfume shops and tried many brands on my arms. The others in comparison smelled common, and after a while just settled into one big patch of the same generic smell, whereas I love love stood out like a sharp knife, and smelled just as appealing as when I first sprayed it on. I'd definitely recommend it.

I love this fragrance. The initial spray is very heavy citrus, but the dry down is beautiful and sexy.

From Sephora.com...Notes: Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon, Redcurrant, Tea Rose, Lily of the Valley, Cinnamon Leaves, Musk, Cedar, Tonka Wood.

The cedar, musk, and tonka wood are three that stand out on the drydown.

This is not my husband's favorite scent on me but I don't care. I adore it. :) continued >>

in all honesty - i bought it for the cute cute bottle and the cute name ( i love love...!! ) hehe...i thought the perfume also smelt quite nice...very citrus-y which i like. But the perfume does not last!!!! it doesnt last at all...after a couple of hours i cant smell anything on my skin.