Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

i love the smell of this but it reminds me of a cheaper version of light blue... maybe not but since it smells like light blue and light blue came out first i feellike its trying to copy but doesnt smell quite as good!!

This is a strange scent.. very heady base note of sandalwood, and a sweet sweet orange topnote. That's really about it on the notes as far as I can smell/tell! And it really reminds me of something else.. maybe almost a little like blvgari's omnia or something, but just more orangey. Not bad, and not good.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received a mini of I Love Love as a GWP, and I wasn't impressed by the design of the packaging nor was I impressed with the scent when I took a whiff of it wet out of the bottle. However, I added it to my collection since the bottle's ugly design gave some character to my collection of minis. This morning, on a whim, I decided to try it on, and wow, was I ever surprised. When I sniff this straight out of the bottle, it smells drug-store cheap and is overwhelming with the wood notes -- a fragrance note that generally does not work with my chemistry. But the instant I Love Love touches my skin, a veil of warm, juicy, and bubbly citrus floats around my entire being (with none of the cheap drug-store scent I smelled from the bottle). I instantly breathed in the scent of oranges and grapefruit and the wood notes were still present, but had quietly moved into the background. After about five highly fragrant minutes, the strong citrus notes subside a touch, and the red currant takes center stage -- it's just very pretty and sweet and definitely there, but not overwhelming in the least. After a couple of hours, the scent is still just as juicy, but the sweetness is tempered by the soft lily of the valley note that has shyly joined the mix. Every note that I experienced was completely distinguishable and immediately recognizeable. I didn't even have to look up the description of it to know exactly what it was that I was smelling. I love I Love Love! It's the perfect late-spring/early-summer fragrance, especially on days you'll plan to spend out doors. I thought Yves St. Laurent's Baby Doll was my favorite citrus fragrance, but this one has just pushed Baby Doll into second place. continued >>

Received mini version from Sephora - I am not all up w/ what notes are what, but I know when I like something & I know when it smells good on me.

This is the first perfume that has ever, literally, lasted ALL DAY on me. I put this perfume on a good 16 hours ago & it is still going! Love, love that!

This has quickly became my favorite perfume... Also, I know I have a winner when I have gotten the question "ohhh, what is that you are wearing?" at least 5 times since I started wearing this... and my husband loves burying his head into my neck when I have this on (he told me so)... LOL! Definite winner & will definitely be purchasing a BIG bottle of this stuff!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My new favorite fragrance, so fruity and sweet, even guys like it. if you love dolce & gabbana light blue, you'll love this fragrance! maybe that's why it's called "i love love"!

Bought it and love it. Although it smells almost exactly like Light Blue upon application, it softens up as the day wears on. It smells pretty unisex too, I can see a guy wearing it, though I wouldn't suggest it. I hate the bottle though. I'm not into these Moschino pop-arty designs. I would definitely buy again. EDIT: Downgraded to a 4. Don't love it anymore. The drydown turned very lemony on me, but not juicyl lemon fruit, more like lemon zest after it sits in a ziploc for a few days. I am in a transition period with my scents, though. Favoring more warm gourmand scents at the moment so this could be a little partial. I will update if there is a change.

I had an el cheapo drugstore perfume (Juice, I think it was called) that smelled precisely like this before its drydown into white musk. This has that top note and doesnt change into white musk which is good. Its sort of orange sherbert woody smelling. It definitely has lasting power and doent turn sour which is also nice. I just cant get around the fact that this smells like a $5 scent.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff is incredible!
I got a "deluxe sample" bottle from Sephora free with an order a year ago and I'm still using it!
I love the smell and have found that men like it too. lol (Its my "man catching" scent).
Its so potent that I put it on Wednesday and two days later and two baths later (today's Friday) I can still catch wiffs of it...but maybe that's because the bottle I have doesn't have a sprayer (I have to dab it on)...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this perfume! I got a sample a few days ago and have been wearing it ever since. It smells wonderful all day long and makes me feel great. Full sized bottle is on my Christmas list! I believe it's one it's way to becoming my new signature fragrance!

I just got it from Sephora.com. The 1 oz bottle is a little bit costly at 40 US dollars. The scent is very sweet and lasts more than 6 hours on me. And I love the bottle. Now I am thinking of collecting all the bottles in different colors: the red with black cap, and the green cap. It is such a fun to wear this fragrance. I even got a matching "fun" silk scarf from Moschino Cheap & Chic. My fiancee also loves it. I will continue to wear it for a week and see how it goes.