Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My all time favorite HG scent...very uplifting!! very citrusy....it kinda reminds me of D&G "light blue" (but i like this one BETTER)...cute looking bottle too!!!!!!!!! im very picky with fragrances and i totally fell in love with this!!!! such a sweet scent =)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

An effervescent, citrusy burst of pure energy, and my new HG summer fragrance.

great uplifting summer fragrance...instant pick-me-up :o) like a burst of sparkly bubbles surround you. one of my fav summer scents.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Guess I'm completely opposite of everyone here. Hate the juice, love the bottle. Reminds me of some japanimation prop and I love the colors. NOT a fan of citrus, way too in my face. Does not quite smell realistic either, but I tend to avoid citrus at all costs. I think it smells like a car air freshener and a bit on the sickly side. Sorry fans.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i adore this perfume. bought it a couple months ago for summer and everytime i wear it i get in a good mood. it is citrusy but not over-the-top and it dries down to a nice cologne-y scent which i LOVE in a perfume and am constantly on the hunt for. i love i love love!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Well, I guess I'm the naysayer of the group. This is a sour citrus fragrance that makes me want to hurl. It smells worse than the $5 crap you can find in the cheapest store. It seems like the company is trying to make a cute, sprite bottle, but it is a cheap plastic imitation of a Michelin-man-penguin. The reference to Olive Oyl is good - something she would wear for an afternoon picnic by the local landfill with Popeye.

Such a beautiful fragrance stems from this horrendous looking bottle.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Finally, a citrus fragrance that actually lasts on me!! Usually citrus scents last about 10 minutes on my skin but this one rocks! It is the perfect combination of citrus and woods that really work well together. I Love Love it!!

This was utterly horrid on me. It is citrusy and fresh until you get the blast of a medicinal almost Oud like undertone that just ruins it. Could have been a Montale. Chokingly not good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful summer scent. It has a citrusy orange and grapefruit smell to it. I like it a lot. So what if the packaging/bottle isn't attractive.