Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This has to be the best summer scent (to me) out this year. My HG for the moment.

I Love this fragrance. It makes me feel happy after I spritz it onto my skin. This is my signature scent for spring/summer.
Great citrusy scent and lasts long on me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very nice citrusy scent. Not too sharp and not overpowering. Nice staying power. Bottle is really cute as well.

I feel so dorky and gauche for really liking this, but...I do. It's the first Sephora-available (as opposed to hard-to-find boutique) fragrance I've liked in a long time. It starts off with very bright, tart citrus notes, and then dries down to a delicious citrusy cinnamon woodsy fragrance that I could NOT stop sniffing on my arm. Yes, it's reminiscent of D&G Light Blue, but doesn't have that funky note in the musky drydown which made Light Blue unwearable for me. It smells kinda cheap and in-your-face punk, but that's what I like about it. After all the hoity-toity high-end fragrances I've been collecting, this has been a breath of fresh air. (Heh). It really fits the "cheap and chic" aesthetic that Moschino is going for...like that super cheap accessory that brightens up an outfit, and gives it attitude, such as spray-painted sneakers or a beret with felt applique flowers. The bottle is completely ridiculous, but rocks. The whole concept of this fragrance appeals to my inner bratty teenage rebel who would braid her hair and put tangerine stickers on her face for decoration. This is so her.

I got this because i'm a grapefruit junky! (If i could bottle grapefruit, black currant, and the smell of rain in a bottle, i would be set for life!). However, it does smell "cheap", and that aspect makes me feel like i'm ripped off :) Don't know if i will keep it or exchange it for something more sophisticated. Maybe it is only for 18 and UNDER age.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am completely in love with this fragrance. it's great for summer, because of its citrus scent. it smells so crisp and clean. A lot of other MUA members say it smells like Light Blue. i'm not too familiar with that fragrance (never worn it), but i think I LOVE LOVE (love the name) is so much better.

I like this a lot-- enough to buy the full bottle. Okay, I HATE the bottle. But the juice is pretty nice-- a fresh and astringent citrus with fresh cut grass accents and a vetivert/grassy drydown. The lasting power is moderate-- doesn't last 8 hours, more like 5 or so.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I may be in the minority here, but I think the "Olive Oyl" bottle and Moschino's billing of this scent as "Cheap and Chic" (a slogan they have long used for part of their clothing line) are hilarious. They fit in perfectly with Moschino's high/low, couture-meets-pop-culture sensibility. That said, I'm disappointed in this fragrance. When I first spritzed it on, I thought, mmm, nice, citrusy, clean - at last, a Moschino frag I can wear! As it dried down, however, all I could smell was grapefruit - not unpleasant, to be sure, but also not very interesting. Moschino, if you're reading this, could you please come up with a citrusy scent with some spicy, "bad-girl" notes for those of us who like a little excitement in our fragrances?

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

MMMMMMMMMM..........WHAT? DOLCE AND GABBANA LIGHT BLUE? I DON'T THINK SO, MORE LIKE YSL BABY DOLL, BUT STILL DIFFERENT. I LIKE BABYDOLL MUCH MORE AND BABY DOLL'S BOTTLE IS A DREAM. I DON'T LIKE A FRAGRANCE WITH THE NAME " CHEAP IN IT" EITHER.

WOW! I actually hate most perfumes for their sickeningly floral smell, but this light eau de toilette is so sweet and fruity, I don't mind the floral notes to it. The bottle and name are totally cute, but I don't think someone older would appreciate it. It smells like candy at first, but then you take in the slightly soapy, citrusy smell. It also has a barely-there floral hint to it... a very light, sparkling scent. Perfect for summer. I got several compliments!