Uploaded by hillybilly78

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/04/2009

Bought this in december and I'm already halfway through the bottle. I love this stuff. Perfect for everyday wear, especially suitable for spring and summer. I'd describe it as a cooled down citrus - i smell a lot of tangerines and some green notes with a tiny hint of musk/vanilla/powder to balance it out. It smells fruity in a clean refreshing way, very fun and happy smell. For those of …Read more

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

May/02/2009

This is one of my staple fragrances I have in rotation. It has a lovely, fresh, citrusy scent, that's never overpowering. When I spritz this on, I immediately feel refreshed. Love the quirky bottle too.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Other

May/02/2009

YAYYYYYYYYYYY
I heart this perfume.
I do I do.

I use it as air freshner (I know...wada waste) but it just smells sooo yummy!

2 or 3 sprays and I smell great. I even spray it into the air occasionally just for the heck of it...cos smelling it makes me feel giddy.

Lol I ain't on drugs.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairBlack

Mar/23/2009

This is my absolute favorite perfume, however sephora didnt have any more or i think they discontinued it bc the last 4 times i went there was none in sight. I ended up buying dolce and gabbana light blue bc it is a dead ringer for moschino, although i don't think it is as sweet but it does the job. Anyway, this is a great citrus smelling scent that is not overbearing yet very intoxicating …Read more

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Mar/05/2009

This is a great fresh fun scent, its really girly, i think, it does kind of remind me of light blue, when i first spray it, but any this one is a little more fruity i would say, the only thing i dont like its the silly little cap, because when i carry this in my car it tends to fall and for some reason the product leaks a little bit!!!!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Mar/05/2009

I love this scent. At first I didn't think that I would, but it really grew on me. Very citrusy burst at first with a NON sweet vanilla drydown. It does smell like Light Blue; however, it lasts all day and has way more silliage. Light Blue disappeared off of me in 1 hour and only I could only smell it if I shoved my forearm up into my nose during that hour. I had my son search for it (in …Read more

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBrown

3.0
fromKirro

Mar/05/2009

I've heard this is like Light Blue. I'm not a big fan of Light Blue and not of this perfume either. I expected this perfume to be more fresh. I think it smells a bit strange, like it can't deside if it's a citrus scent or something else.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

2.0
fromiliana

Jan/18/2009

Absolutely no! Just a copy of D&G Light Blue. An easy way for the company to make money by copying one of the most popular fragrances of the last 5 years. Prefer the original one.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

fromcvogue

Nov/18/2008

Someone said that this reminded them of Light Blue and OMG it does me too! I love both scents so that is a plus. This is very citrusy and clean. A fun fragrance to wear for any occasion.

Will buy again! Love the Moschino entire line of scents!

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

Nov/07/2008

To my nose, Moschino's Funny! and I Love Love are very similar. Both are very citrusy and I can't detect very many floral notes. However, on drydown, I Love Love smells like leather and Funny! smells like an old air refreshener. The lasting power is also poor. Cute packaging though.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral