Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff reeks! I bought it based on the good reviews and it just didn't work for me. It's a very sharp citrus with a somewhat grassy smell to it. Too lemony for my taste. It smells similar to D&G Light Blue, which I also wasn't a big fan of. But Light Blue is a much better scent.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I DO hate it. It is a fresh, clean smell and i'm not quite a fan of that. It opens with a strong citruss tone, orange and lemon, all mixed together. If you like light blue from dolce & gabanna, you will be in love with this one here, because is the same scent, and i am not joking. I think this one is just a bit stronger and a verry little different in the under tones. I can see a lot of people liking it, but this is just not right for me at all, i like more stronger scents. And the packging is kinda cheap because it has broken a peace of the lid, and I trully don't use this. I trying to find someone who will apreciate this more than me but is hard to find because a lot of person are alergic to this, so please be carefull but if you like this sort of smell, give it a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

top note: grapefruit

middle note: grapefruit

base note: grapefruit

hope you like grapefruit!

(p.s. -- the bottle is dumb, too.) continued >>

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have two bottles of this perfume and I like it a lot. As far as I have noticed on my skin, it doesn't fade. I smell it on my clothes and skin throughout the entire day and I get MANY compliments on it. I do enjoy the light and fruity fragrance, but I don't like to wear it everyday. The scent works well in a warmer environment. Spring and summer are the best seasons for this scent.

I usually don't like to review frangances since it's basically all about a matter of personal taste, and something that smells like roses to me, might smell like crap to you.

Anyway, I decided to review this scent because I don't think there is someone out there that doesn't like it! It's very fresh and clean, reminds me a lot of Light Blue from D&G. But unlike Light Blue I can smell grapefuit or some sort of a very sweet fruity smell in this. So you can tell whether someone is using Light Blue or I Love Love!

I loved this scent but I won't buy it again because it fades too quickly (at least in my skin) and the smell also changes.... I mean, I put in on and it smells delicious for about two hours or so... But then it just seems I am wearing some sort of cheap cologne... And then the smell fades away completely. These are the reasons why I won't buy it again. For this price tag, I expect more. And I am very picky when it comes to fragances.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this scent. I get so many comments while wearing it. It's so light and fresh- I can actually pop this on in the morning when i'm having a bad day and it cheers me up. It's like a shower in a bottle!
The only sucky thing is that the scent disappears after an hour or two on me. This could be because I'm allergic to citrus and that's the majority of the top notes in this fragrance?

I love the scent, very fruity but light. Great for a daytime perfume and if you like fruity scents. However, it doesnt last long on me. This is my second bottle and I do find you can get great deals on it.

I loveeeeee this perfume. I got it as a gift, but I broke the bottle before using even a fourth of it. One day I saw it at Ross on clearance for $14 bucks and so I JUMPED at it.

I love the staying power of this perfume...at the end of the day I can still smell it on my wrist and I love it. It really is perfect for the summer/spring. It smells very fresh and it even lifts my spirits. :)

It does smell a lot like light blue.......but I think this one is more citrusy and the smell is a bit more.. round, if that makes sense. TRY IT!

This smelled so fresh and citrusy the first half hour or so, I bought the bottle. Unfortunately, it died down to Light Blue further in the day, which I hate. Light Blue reminds me of a grey, lifeless, but sharp scent, like static. Sounds strange, but best way to describe it! For those of you who think of scents in color, to me, its the mid grey of Light Blue with a subtle lighter maroon addition.Thankfully, this one doesn't smell quite so sharp and I'm tolerating it.I will likely give this away unless it grows on me. The sweet citrus tones it down a notch, although the fruity/citrus is the first component to fade.The underlying scent does have good lasting power. Before you buy, wait at least 6 hours before buying- the scent changes and you may or may not like it!

I love this, one of my absolute favourites..sexy and feminine smell, it reminds me of light blue, a bit more citrusy. Lasting power is also very good (about 7-8 hours on my skin).

Popular Fragrances