Uploaded by hillybilly78

price range

Reviews

3.0

Mar/20/2012

With all the D&G Light Blue around me, I remembered something smelling similar and revisited I Love Love. Light Blue is similar yes, BUT I am one of those who cannot stand that scent on me. It is way too sharp and acrid and just ends up smelling like a cleaning product. I Love Love had a distinct mellow orange note and a creamier drydown. This scent is really fresh and juicy. BUT, the staying …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (343 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

1.0
fromLea79

Mar/18/2012

I really dislike this scent. To me it smells real bitter. Kinda rotten. Reminds me of Yves Rocher Naturelle. But the Yves Rocher smells slightly better since its more woodsy.
It doesn't smell like Light Blue at all to me. Light Blue is fresh and lemony. This is bitter and musky.
The bottle is cute. Very young...and happy...

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Dec/14/2011

Most amazing perfume! It smells like summer. I get so many compliments when I wear it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Dec/11/2011

I loveee I love love :) This product is fun to wear and smells incredible. Ive been going off of the same bottle for over a year now and I'm still not to the bottom; a little goes a long way. My favorite scent ever. I gave it a perfect trifecta of 5's. :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Oct/31/2011

just like the name. i, love, love! smells citrus, orange, fresh.. i was using it everyday during school, but somewhere i stopped. the only complain i have is the cap, where mine got broken.. why am i not using this anymore?! i should get back using this bcs this was my signature smell x

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

Aug/26/2011

I like this! It does smell a lot like D&G Light Blue (I can't believe some people are saying it doesn't, initially it smells almost exactly the same!) but with a hint more grapefruit. I used to wear Light Blue a lot but then too many people wore it so I gave it away. I was in the mood for a citrussy scent so I thought I would try this. It is available online quite cheaply. Initally …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0
fromannkw

Aug/07/2011

This smells gross. I bought it because people compared it to Light Blue..well I don't think so >.> The opening smells like rotten fruit/air freshener and doesn't last long either.

1 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlack

Jul/09/2011

This is one of my old favourites. It starts of with a bright kick of citrus that is quite refreshing. In amongst the citrus notes, there's this slight creamy sort of scent - like baby powder? I dunno, but whatever it is, I like it. Not as earthy or grassy as some people claim it to be. Reminds me of Summer and if you liked D&G Light Blue, you'll like this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1000 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jun/09/2011

Smells citrusy and slightly sweet. I love it!

I have this and the Moschino Cheap and Chic light clouds and they both have impressive staying power.

It lasts throughout the day, fades only slightly. I spritz once on my wrists and spritz once on my neck then dab with my wrist to transfer some to the other side of my neck.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jun/05/2011

This perfume is my signature scent. Tested it out one day at Sephora and just had to have it. Has a nice light citrus scent that isn't over powering. Love it. It's a little on the pricy side but hey most good perfume is. I really enjoy the bottle itself too, cute and original, although the cap doesn't stay on perfectly all the time.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18