Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

I enjoy this scent. I smelled it in a magazine months ago but while perusing Dillards fragrance counters I saw the bottle and went to inspect :) I do enjoy the way it smells but other people (mostly my male friends) dont find it that great. But i love it, and so does my best friend. It isn't something I reach for everyday, but it is a nice daytime spring scent. It smells much better after the drydown, though. :)

I love this fragrance. The initial spray is very heavy citrus, but the dry down is beautiful and sexy.

From Sephora.com...Notes: Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon, Redcurrant, Tea Rose, Lily of the Valley, Cinnamon Leaves, Musk, Cedar, Tonka Wood.

The cedar, musk, and tonka wood are three that stand out on the drydown.

This is not my husband's favorite scent on me but I don't care. I adore it. :) continued >>

best summer scent. it has become my signature.

For anyone who can't wear D&G Light Blue because of their skin chemistry, try I Love Love. It's much better in my opinion, and the lasting power is a-maz-ing! I only got a half a mist on my arm while at the mall, and now, 6 hours later, it's going STRONG. I don't have to sniff my wrist to smell it.. I am continuously getting whiffs of it by just moving my arm. It starts out with a grapefruity blast, which quickly softens up to a clean citrusy, non-harsh scent. I really like this scent, but I won't be buying it anytime soon because I have enough perfume for the summer and I've spent way too much on shoes this month..lol. The only thing I don't like about this fragrance is that cartoon looking bottle. :p

I Love this fragrance. It makes me feel happy after I spritz it onto my skin. This is my signature scent for spring/summer.
Great citrusy scent and lasts long on me.

Just tried it in my local make-up store.. smells 99% like D&G Light Blue. The scent is amazing just a shame they couldn't create their own concept cuz in fact I think they've simply stolen the fragrance from Light Blue..:/