John Frieda Radiant Red Color Last Conditioner

John Frieda Radiant Red Color Last Conditioner

3.0

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like the fruity smell of this and it conditions fairly well. My hair was left soft and detangled. It also helped a little with shine. not too bad. edit: Overtime this build up really bad, so you definitely have to clarify and or make sure to switch around with other light conditioners.

I have had ongoing problems with the red highlights in my hair fading. I strarted using this in conjunction with the sealer last week and the results are really superb. No fading, my hair is smooth and glossy. An excellent product.

on 3/20/2005 11:42:00 AM

Very nice drugstore hair product! This conditioner comes in a stand up tube with a flip top (easy to dispense) and is priced under 6 dollars. The scent is fruity but nice,and it's a deep red color. The label says it's for deeper shades of red hair,and has extracts of pomegranite and plum. It does not deposit color,tho, it just enhances what you have and REALLY prevents fading! ( I am a natural redhead whose color has faded over the years, so i get semi-permanent color to up the vibrancy factor). It also leaves hair ultra shiny,bouncy, and soft without feeling greasy. My hair type is fine,but I have a lot of it,and it's collarbone length. I have never found a salon product that works as well as this.