Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

on 5/13/2013 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been dying to try this based on the internet hoopla so I finally broke down and bought a small bottle of the parfum from an Amazon seller. I do not recommend buying perfume from an Amazon seller because I've been duped (on a Vera Wang rollerball of all things) but I digress. I used a bit of the parfum over the past few weeks and, although I really couldn't smell it on myself, I got several compliments. I finally decided to buy a big bottle. Yes, the price is off putting and yes, if you want this you will spend at least $50 but who cares if you like it. I shopped around and found an online site that sells full sized testers at a pretty good discount price (again, beware of buying testers as they can be fakes too - do your research on online sellers!).

The bottle of EDP I got is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. The scent is nice and strong and it lasts and lasts. I don't really detect a bomb of flowers so where the name comes into play I have no idea. On me, Flowerbomb smells more like a nice baby soap. Clean and crisp but still warm and sexy. It's one of the few perfumes that meshes well with my chemistry. When I find a perfume like that, I snap it up.

I know a lot of people are now poo pooing Flowerbomb because it's over hyped, everyone is wearing it, it's not "complex" enough, yada, yada. Personally, I don't care about any of that. If you like something and it makes you feel good/sexy/whatever, wear it. In this case, I'm glad I listened to the hype because I adore this scent. I couldn't give a toss if it's not considered sophisticated or complex enough for the perfume snobs out there. At the end of the day, it's all smelly alcohol we douse ourselves in to boost our own moods so wear what you like.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I received a sample of this scent, and found mysefl smelling my arm all day like a goof. I saw the price and thought "Um no" then a few months later tried it on again at Sephora, and once again was smelling my arm all day- so I am finally getting the 1.0 oz for Mother's Day. Super expensive, but smells so good. Vanilla, florals and just a sexy and addicting smell. I will probably only wear it out on date nights, or Ladies nights though bc of the price. Definitely a beautiful scent.

This is the first fragrance my husband has ever given to me without me asking for it, so obviously he loves it. It is floral and vanilla with a little spice. Its soft but strong st the same time. Its sensual without being in your face skank like so many "sexy" frags. I really love it and have been wearing it almost every day it doesnt last too long though.

on 1/19/2013 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I remember I first smelt this walking in House of Frasier and was IMMEDIATELY drawn to it, wrote down the name and asked for it for christmas! I just cannot get enough of the smell. Almost everytime I have worn it I get asked what perfume I am wearing. Quite expensive than other perfume out there but definitely for me worth it! Comes in a cute clear package. Definitely a perfume I wish I could buy a lifetime supply of!

on 1/10/2013 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm a bit torn between being in love with this perfume and being a bit 'meh' about it. On the one hand, it is very 'me'. It's quite strong so a little goes a long way, has beautiful floral notes and I adore the bottle.
On the other hand though, it is very 'sweet'. And i do mean very. So I suppose you have to be in a certain mood and have a certain personality for it.
It's a good summer/spring scent. It also goes well for both day and night. Day because of it's 'fresh' scent, and surprisingly night because of its potency.

on 12/30/2012 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i got the 7ml miniature .. it's so lovely, amazingly drying to my skin.. somehow remind me of the new miss dior edp but this one is so much better.

the only cons is the price & it's only last me 5 hours or so. it's smell expensive and lovely, a lil bit sweet but never disturbing.

on 12/24/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

As a previous review stated, this fragrance is overhyped and nothing special. I believe most people like this fragrance because it is non offensive and it has a similar appeal to Burberry Brit. This scent had a very masculine undertone on me. I believe there are superior floral fragrances on the market such as Marc Jacobs Daisy. I will not purchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A bit expensive but it is worth every penny. A delicate floral that is long lasting. The scent does not change on my skin and I get compliments on it all day. Do keep in mind that although it is a feminine scent, a little goes a long way.

on 9/17/2012 11:30:00 AM

Love this fragrance! It is my go-to fragrance on a regular basis. The smell is not overpowering, and is fresh and unique.

I recommend this for anyone who enjoys a subtle floral and fruity scent. I think it can be worn on young adults and more mature individuals, as well. It is quite versatile and universal, and I never get sick of this smell.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My dh got me this after he got tired of hearing me rave about this fragrance. It is my absolute favorite scent in the whole wide world. I love gourmand scents and this is the best there is.

Popular Fragrances