Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.7

on 3/1/2011 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I first smelled this in a magazine and it was love at first sniff. I'm on my third bottle. While I love the scent I would agree with a lot of the comments, it tends to be a bit strong. For Christmas I received the Flowerbomb hair mist and find it to be amazing. Its a much softer version. Great for work or simply to wear during the day.

on 2/22/2011 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is something I regret buying, I liked it at first even I convinced my friend to get it. The moment I spray it smells sweet and overwhelming but it gives a rather mens cologne smells to me. I couldn't bare it. I really want to like this but too sad I just hate it.. Sorry vikor and Rolf .. I have given two lippies for the cute adorable bottle and my sister says it's one of her fav.. Not mine..

This is one of my favorites. If I feel the need to be put in an uplifting mood, this perfume is my go to. Though I hear complaints about it being too sweet the patchouli comes out when I wear it so it is not overbearing for me. Plus my husband loves it.

on 2/13/2011 10:20:00 AM

I had had my eye on this for a LONG TIME but every time I saw the price, I choked. $100 for a 1.7 oz bottle is a bit steep! However, as luck would have it, as I was walking through Nordstrom's, they had this in a gift set with the 1.7 oz bottle, the shower gel & body creme for $108. Plus, they had a woman hand painting the bottles. SOLD.

I LOVE it. It's a very romantic, strong, evening scent. If you ever need a good VAVAVOOM scent to wear at night, this is it. It also lasts for freakin ever. It is NOT a scent I would ever wear to work, as it is just too strong and too expensive to wear every day, but this is definitely one I think everyone should at least TRY. There's a reason why it's the #1 seller at Sephora and Nordstrom.

If you want it, I HIGHLY reccomend waiting until Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or Christmas, when Nordstrom does the handpainting of the bottles and body cream jars. It's free and it makes them look AMAZING. Like works of art.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

After hearing all of the rave reviews about this fragrance I had to give it a try. Luckily, I couldn't bring myself to pay the full amount for a scent I had never smelled before so I got a sample from Sephora. I was really expecting more from this product. It's a decent scent in the sense that it's not terrible, but it's nothing to swoon over either. I even gave it the good old "wait and see", since there are some perfumes that I couldn't stand when I first applied it but turned out to smell heavenly. Not the case with this scent. When I first applied it, it reminded me somewhat of Pink Sugar but not as intense and sickeningly sweet. Good thing it was just a sample!

on 12/18/2010 3:36:00 AM

this perfume lasts for ages on me, I can still smell it after a full day out. As for the scent goes, i do enjoy it. I can't use it everyday as i do find it a little strong for my liking.

I got this as a sample with a Sephora order and it's the best smelling perfume I have EVER come across. I'm generally not a fan of perfume; I usually find them overpowering and annoying and have always stuck to body sprays but I am in love with Flowerbomb. It's flowery with a hint of vanilla. One spray is all I need and it lasts for a long time. My mom is buying the full size version for me for Christmas and I can't wait!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

So, I saw all the reviews & comments about Flowerbomb and initially I was like "ew, I would hate that". I am a rare breed of female - I don't like flowers or anything remotely floral. Clothes, home decorating, weddings, candles, perfumes, holidays, etc - I'm just not a fan. I walk by my office's front lobby and gag at the smell of the lillies - yeah, it's strange. Anyway, this stuff surprised the sh*t out of me. I randomly saw it in Sephora's $20 "rollerball" selection and wanted to see what all the fuss was about... I really liked it. It's intoxicatingly sweet in the same way pink sugar is... but it's a bit more demure. I will most likely re-purchase a full bottle :)

on 11/20/2010 2:01:00 PM

This is a nice, warm and sweet gourmand-like type perfume. It is similar to Estee Lauders pleasure delight (a floral-gourmand consisting of marshmellows, caramel and the like which I am almost positive was influenced by Flowerbomb). There is a musky drydown of patchouli here to add to the sophistication of the perfume. (Definitely not my cup of tea, but it does cut the sweetness factor just a bit) Overall, a good quality perfume with enough sillage to last you throughout the day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Love this scent, makes me feel grown up, but I would not wear it every day. It's a little heavy and I feel that if I wore it too much I would feel a bit nauseated. Nice for special occistions though and on days when I want that little extra confidence boost.