Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.7

on 11/21/2012 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

There is something in there that I just can't get enough of. It's the right combination of all my favourite scents, floral, rosey, fruity, vanilla. Not sugery at all. Not too young, not to old. Feminine. Not too heavy, not too light. Not too summery not too wintery. Fine for daytime, fine for nights out. It's like the goldilocks of perfumes. There is no scent that stands out too much, they all blend together just right. It's just addidictive!

on 8/25/2012 11:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great perfume. I smelled it at Sephora and kept going back to it. After a few hours of shopping, I noticed that I could still smell it on my wrist (good staying power) and it smelled amazing. I would describe it as a sophisticated floral. I don't smell anything sugary or cinnamon-y, but I do find that it is similar to CK's Euphoria (but Euphoria is a heavier, winter scent). I tend to get tired of wearing the same perfume day-to-day, but so far so good with Flowerbomb. I took off a lippie because of the very expensive price. The travel size is $50 and seems to be lasting. I would recommend getting a sample of this perfume to try it out for a week before investing.

Eyes: Violet

very sweet and strong like a burst of sugary flower. I can see why many people like this perfume. Sadly it causes a massive headache for me every time I try it on.

The standard by which i measure all my other perfumes! I have been using this since it came out, i absolutely love it, i get so many compliments on it. It smells so fresh and clean. I get a smile on my face when i smell it. It lasts forever too. Im a perfume junkie, if it smells good to me, i have to own it. This is my favorite bc it stays on all day and is just perfect. It is expensive but in all honesty you dont need a lot!

on 5/4/2012 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

It starts with an explosion of cotton candy, and ends at pure cinnamon. For me the cinnamon is so clear, evident and lasting, that i`m surprised i haven`t seen anyone mentioning it here...

This smells a lot like sensual amber from bath and body works. I'm not a huge fan of sensual amber though...

I have several samples of this perfume and I don't know why I never bought a whole bottle. The bottle is gorgeous, I love the nude pink colored granade-shape to reflect the name "bomb". The scent is more like Sugarbomb than Flowerbomb. A really sweet, candy-cotton smelling scent which reminds me a bit of Pink Sugar (without the spicy pepper note) or Jessica Simpson Fancy.
Sometime I will buy a full size bottle of this fragrance as I love gourmand scents and this is definitely it!

I don't get the hype. The bottle is beautiful, but it smells sickeningly sweet. I like sweet smelling perfumes, but Flowerbomb smells cheap. I've heard people say that Flowerbomb is "the sex."
Well, I'm here to tell you that NO, it's not. Not for me, at least. If you're a self-respecting woman in your mid 20's who wants to give off an air of class, elegance, grace, and understated sexiness, don't reach for this. This will make you smell like a high school girl who went overboard with Victoria's Secret strawberries and champagne body spray.
I only gave it 2 stars because of the packaging. It's absolutely gorgeous!

on 3/6/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Divine!!! This is how angels in heaven smell, I get tons of compliments, my favorite frangrance ever!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product is uber expensive (so I'm glad I got it for Christmas!) but it is so worth it! It smells really amazing. Granted, I would never wear this during the day because I think it is quite strong and more of a nighttime or "going out" scent, but it is my go-to scent when I hit the clubs with my girlfriends or go on a date with my hubby. I never thought I would EVER like patchouli, but I guess I do since both Flowerbomb AND my beloved chocolatey-goodness Angel have patchouli bases. Who knew?! I didn't until I was stalking them on Sephora's website! Anyways, I am really digging the "oriental" scents and I am a fan of this. It is quite deep, dark, sensual, yet feminine at the same time. Only spray this once or you may get a headache since it is strong!

Popular Fragrances