Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.7

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

love this scent. I enjoy floral scents but most tend to smell too old for me, and i also like warm vanilla scents but then they are always too sweet and more for someone very young.

this is the perfect cross between floral and warm & sweet. I have been searching for the perfect scent for so long and this was seriously love at first sniff. I am so in love with it! for the value you may as well get the $80 bottle instead of the roller ball. I tried it on and accidentally put too much on using the roller ball and it got all over my sweater sleeve and over 2 weeks later my sweater still smells as if I just put the perfume on. I almost don't want to wash it ! great perfume, perfect balance of floral and sweet while being mature & sophisticated. LOVE

on 12/1/2013 10:48:00 PM

Love this scent. It is gorgeous and feminine. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Well worth the price tag.

on 11/9/2013 11:54:00 AM

I got the rollerball version of this from Sephora. It reminds me of a less flowery version of the Narciso Rodriguez perfume. Actually, it is like a combination of Hanae Mori and Narciso Rodriguez. This scent is very feminine but not overpowering. My impression is that the scent does not radiate like some other perfumes. After the first hour, you have to get close to the wearer to really smell the perfume. I do not mind this so much, but I thought it would be stronger. I would rate this four out of five stars.

the first time i tried this perfume was on a tester card in and i didn't really like it.
my husband ordered me a free sample from the victor & rolf website so when that arrived i thought i'd give it a try. when i first spray it on my skin it does smell too sweet but after a couple of minutes on my skin it turns into one of my favorite fragrances, my husband loves it too. if you don't like sweet fragrances then this probably isn't for you as it is a sweet, floral fragrance! i really don't think you can write a review based on spraying it on a tester card ↓

This smells sweet, so if you like sweet, girly fragrances, you'll probably be a fan of this. For evening I do prefer my perfume a little stronger (something like Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle), but this is very lovely and wearable for any occasion. I love the bottle too.

Update: I think my love for this has grown. Some fragrances I can feel self-conscious wearing. (Is this too strong for the office? Is this something my grandma would wear? Is this for a middle schooler?) I just feel this is perfect and so sexy in a soft, sweet way. It's not grandma, not teeny bopper, not super strong, not masculine, just what you imagine a sexy, young woman wearing. No wonder men like this!

on 9/30/2013 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My Fave perfume/edt. Bought this many, many times. Its so sweet smelling reminds me of candyfloss. Only need one or two sprays and the smell lasts so long. Such a happy smelling perfume x

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I used to wear J'Adore regularly, before I started becoming a perfume madman and trying a new scent every day. I just got a small bottle of this from Ebay, and let me tell you, this is a very distinct scent. Years ago, a friend of mine put a drop on her wrist and let me smell it, and when I put some on, the moment came back to me with such clarity because it smells exactly the same. To me, it is like J'Adore, in that it is very well blended-I do not get any distinct tea, flower or patch notes-and creates a veil of scent that is both light and warm at the same time. The vibe is different-J'Adore is opulent, darling, and Flowerbomb is sweet-but they are both sensual confidence-boosters, and what else could you ask for in a scent? If you like J'Adore, give this a try.

ETA 12/30/13: Changed the "buy again" from yes to no. I still think Flowerbomb is sweet (both in the frag notes and the way it makes you feel) and massively wearable, but I swapped mine in favor of other perfumes that play better with my body chemistry.

No no no! I really hate the strong floral scent of this perfume. It was stinky and gave me a headache. I don't get the hype!

on 3/15/2013 3:40:00 PM

I know this is the new it perfume and unfortunately I have bought into the hype, but I genuinely like this scent. Probably not my favorite, but I do like wearing it to work only because it is a very heavy scent and it stays on all day. If you are sensitive to smell then you should stay away from this stuff. I probably wont repurchase, but I like it for now.

The most amazing scent I have ever smelled! Simply delicious. Also, I like that nobody else I know wears it, so that all my friends associate the smell with me :) Love everything about this perfume (apart from the price!) The bottle is lovely, and the packaging is always a delight too. I dont spend large amounts of money on products, but I alway try to have a bottle of this in my possession!