Viktor&Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.7

on 5/4/2005 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I was so disappointed by this scent. The name led me to believe it would be a nice floral. Instead, all I got out of it was a heavy powdery smell and a headache. Smells NOTHING like Angel (I am a recent convert to Angel) or Prada. I don't smell any patchouli. I did catch a whiff of the Vanilla which reminded me of Dior Addict. It does have nice staying power (don't all the fragrances you aren't crazy about?) and the bottle is BEAUTIFUL but it's too expensive for me not to just *love* it.

on 3/26/2005 6:47:00 PM

I was so disappointed, unlike many I actually think the hand grenade bottle is ingenious and too cute. But the scent itself leaves alot to be desired. It smells arid and overpowering. I can see the comparison to Prada, however, I actually like Prada and think it smells much better than FB.

Eh. As ladies on the fragrance board have said, this is a creamy floral and patchouli scent, which is reminiscent of Chanel Coco Mlle and Chance. Not my thing.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am soo not a fan of floral scents, so with a name like Flowerbomb, I prepared myself for the headache that one spritz was sure to unleash. Instead, I got a nice surprise. Flowerbomb is soft, kind of powdery, and somewhat sweet on me. Sexy in an understated way.