Boots No7 Intense Volume

Boots  No7 Intense Volume
Boots No.7 Intense Volume MascaraBoots No.7 Intense Volume Mascara Wand

3.3

This is a mediocre mascara. Nothing special, nothing spectacular.
On the positive side, it does not clump and gives medium volume --- but at the end of the day it smudges underneath the eyes.

Cannot even compare it to my new MAC Plush Lash.
Will not repurchase this again, there are waaaay better mascaras out there!

on 5/13/2010 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this on clearance for $4.50 cad (regular price is $14) at Shoppers. Now I realize why it is on clearance. It is definitely not worth paying full price or clearance price for that matter. This is only a mediocre mascara.

It features a classic brush and the formula has a good consistency (not too dry or too wet). Also, it does not clump or smudge. However, this does not give me great length or great volume. I have skimpy asian lashes for reference. This has more of a natural defined look. Definitely does not give "intense volume" like its name. I would not buy again. There are much better drugstore volumizing mascaras out there (ie. L'oreal Voluminous).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not impressed with this mascara, very average (i'm still looking for a mascara that will give me llama lashes but I think my expectations are too high). After 2 coats they looked ever so slightly thicker. Saw no lengthening at all. Back to Max Factor and Lancome I think.

on 6/12/2009 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love this!
My lashes: Small eyes, dark, long, thick, STRAIGHT lashes.

I used it this morning when I couldn't find my other mascara (Ulta Max. Length Soft Curl) after curling my lashes. Oh my!
My lashes weren't LENGTHENED a lot, so I don't know if short-lashed people should use this, but they were thick, dark, luscious...held a curl and all! I added a little zigzag motion on my outer bottom lashes and I had big, beautiful eyes.
It really didn't clump, but I still ran a comb through to assure that the mascara dried evenly on both eyes.

Will def. buy again and I highly recommend!

on 11/4/2007 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

i really like this mascara! i got it in a swap as an extra and if it weren't for that i know i would have never tried it. first off, it is a nice, dark black color. the texture is perfect- wet enough to be glossy and go on easily but not so wet that it kills your curl. i adore the brush, it is my favorite kind of brush for mascara: very dense, full bristles that are long and placed closely together, slightly tapering in length as they reach the tip. i find that these brushes give you the most thorough, clump-free, voluminous application and are about a million times better than any other kind. the formula feels nice and soft on your lashes and doesn't smudge, flake, or clump. you can layer this many times and never see even a bit of a clump, and THAT is pretty impressive! i love a mascara that you can put on, leave on for hours, and then touch up again by applying a fresh coat w/o creating tons of clumps and a spidery mess. on the other hand, this formula gives nice length but very minimal volume. it leaves my lashes nice and curled, darkened, and slighty fuller, but i would like a lot more thickness. for being called "instense volume" i think the name is a bit misleading. i have found that using one coat of this on my lashes and following it up with a coat of Bourjois Pump Up the Volume mascara gives it the extra boost of volume it needs and results in a really nice, dark, thick but not over-the-top lash look. i think this is a great mascara at a very reasonable price and i would definitely repurchase it. it's possibly one of my favorite drugstore mascaras!

on 5/16/2007 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received this as a tester so cant comment on price. But, i love this mascara, its HG material if only it did what it said!! On me it doesnt add much volume but it spreads out my lashes and gives me a lovely natural look! Great for everyday, but not for the dramatic people, the one reason i wouldn't buy this again is because its very expensive (9.50) and i dont want to pay this price when i have my HG mascara (Revlon Quick Thick) at atleast half the price!!

on 11/1/2006 7:54:00 PM

I got this as a sample so can't really comment on price or anything, but I don't think it really did a lot. Just made my eyelashes look normal, think it's about 9.50 to buy in Boots and it's a bit too expensive. Alright for ppl tho that only want a natural look though. :)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really REALLY like this mascara! It does exactly what it says - gives you lots of volume. I naturally have long lashes, and this gives them a bit of body nicely. I don't wear black mascara everyday, but the waterproof version of this is something i would wear everyday if i didn't like the look of clear mascara so much. A lovely product that you really should try.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Adore this mascara- possibly the best I've ever used. I find that it gives me plenty of length and makes my lashes look nice and full without weighing them down. It looks especially great with liquid eyeliner, as the lashes curl up the right amount to make the transition look smooth, as opposed to leaving the roots of my lashes visible underneath the liner.

on 6/29/2005 11:47:00 AM

Length & volume... but it smears like the devil.