4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

I think that the products are very expensive and i am not sure how much profit they are making...but there is absolutely nothing to complain about all the bobbi brown products that I've tried so far are AMAZING so natural! Just wonderful. Perfect for an everyday use without looking cakey or like a drag queen.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

a year ago

This is a great blush for peole with dry skin. Easy application, georgious colors, and o so nice when applied at the same time on cheeks and lips. I love!!!!

About reviewer (315 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I prefer cream blushes, though I usually add a bit of powder blush over to set and lasting power. I have a bunch of Stila CC's, which I love, and other assorted cream blushes. I heard about this online, and finally had to check it out, as the color sounded like just what I was looking for. Note that I don't, nor do I want to, use this (or my CC's) on my lips. I have so many lippies, it's not even funny! So I am reviewing without that expectation. I have very sensitive, dry skin, but still gets clogged with the wrong products. I use this in rotation with my other blushes, so it depends on the color/look I'm going for that day. This is one of the most flattering, natural-looking blushes I have or have ever used. I'm pretty fair, neutral leaning cool, and my other favorite colors are CCs Poppy and Tulip--since this one is less intense, very wearable. But don't get the wrong idea, still has great color payoff, don't need much. Also lasts several hours over foundation...I wear only a bit of powder blush over cheeks; if I do powder at all, it's just forehead/nose. I apply this like I do the CCs: pat a couple of dots over the cheek area, then blend up and out with an RT Expert brush. I did my sister's makeup for a function, used this on her, looked very natural and pretty.

About reviewer (243 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairSilver, Curly, Medium

EyesGray

4 years ago

That is my HG. I got shade 35, it is just my lip color but better. Easy to apply and easy to blend, makes my skin fresher. only con: bit too dry on lips, and can't get enough color pay off above the lip balm.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

4 years ago

I had high hopes for this product after reading the reviews here, but the color makes my teeth look yellow when applied on my lips. I do like it as a blush, but not enough to pay $29. I much prefer Milk Chocolate and Chocolate Cherry pot rouges from this line.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Great product, I use several of the Pot Rouges, but only as blush as I find them too drying on my lips, even with lip balm underneath. Blushed Rose is not ideal for my fair cool toned complexion, hence the four stars, it can easily look a bit ruddy. I received this shade as a gift, and applied very lightly I can pull it off. I much prefer Powder Pink which has less brown in it, or my all-time favorite Pot Rouge, fresh Melon. Both are a perfect match for my NW15 skin tone.

About reviewer (573 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

4 years ago

This is my favorite cream blush - smooth, easy to apply, not drying, gives a most natural flush to the cheeks! And I'm obsessed with matching my blush to my lips, so I can pop this sleek packaging into my purse, and use on the lips too. For blush, I lightly dab into the product with a Blush Brush, and this seriously lasts all day!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This is a great option for anyone who is looking for a natural look of flushed cheeks - unless you are super pale and then it might be too brown. I apply it with a brush - I touch the color pan ever so lightly and swirl on and it blends beautifully. It's not a matte silicone-y product rather it is more like a thick gel creme. It really does work well on lips, too, because of that. I don't think it fades too fast because I still see it at the end of the day. I use the "chocolate" as a bronzer because I have fine lines now that I've hit the big 60.

About reviewer (417 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

from

5 years ago

Great pink/red/brown shade for a natural look that can go either outdoorsy or polished (under powder). It goes perfectly with my C40/BB Warm Natural complexion. The pot looks tiny but the product is very concentrated - build up gradually as needed. Although it looks sheer and glossy in the pot, it can go on fairly matte if you buff it into the skin. I'm usually wary of cream blushes as they are often either too shiny or too thick, and both can emphasise my pores; this is neither. I've even dabbed this on over a light coat of pressed powder and it has gone on perfectly with no caking or blotching. The packaging is very convenient for travelling (particularly as the remains of my BB Tawny powder blush broke and scattered while I was on vacation - good thing I had the Pot Rouge with me!). My lips are quite pigmented so this comes up a little lighter than I would like, but does give the kind of look you see on toothpaste ads i.e. natural, healthy-looking, teeth-brightening which works for me on casual days. (not that I don't like to look healthy on other days!) I've even been able to blend this in OVER a light application of powder foundation without any problems. I think everyone needs a Pot Rouge in their makeup collection. *Update* works really well with under powder, topped off with a warmer toned powder blush (BB Tawny in my case)or a soft bronzer - gives a healthy looking, long-lasting glow.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

from

5 years ago

I was on the look out for this exact colour, a dark pink brown, to go with my Coco Rouge in Antoinette (I'm a sucker for matching lipstick and blush). The quality is supreme, it looks so polished and pretty, it stays on so perfectly, it layers very well, I just love it. I'm a fan of cream blushes and this one is most definitely one of my favourites right now. The other colours are also pretty, so I would probably buy more of these.

About reviewer (446 reviews)

Age30-35