Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face PowderMineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 4.2% Ingredients: Mica,Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

on 2/18/2011 7:22:00 PM

I have used this powder for 3 years and i love love love it! It does annoy me how the mirror is on the bottom of the powder and not on the top of the lid, but it's something that's easy to get over. the quality of the brush it comes with is rubbish, but other brushes work AMAZING. This powder is fantastic with or without concealer or liquid foundation underneath, depending on the coverage you want. At $20 CAD it's a liiiiitle bit pricey, but it lasts so ridiculously long it's easy to bite the bullet.

on 1/16/2011 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought a starter kit for about $15.00 at Walmart for medium skin because I wanted something easy to use during the weekend or on more casual days. I have ended up using it everyday--I love the coverage and the feel. I have used Bare Minerals before but I found that it tended to slide off my face and it made me incredibly "glowy."
I did buy a new Kabuki brush because the brush included with the product is pretty useless. I don't carry it around with me so I am not sure how the packaging would hold up if I were to do so.
I use the Hard Candy primer underneath (another fantastic product for a great price) and the blush that came with it. The kit also included the finishing powder. I hate the packaging of that product, but find that the product itself works incredibly well.

on 12/28/2010 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I never write reviews, but this is an great mineral foundation! is goes on smooth, especially with a face primer. I use my ecotools bronzer brush to buff this in and the finnish is just fabulous! i would say it gives light to medium coverage with a matte finnish (not chalky), but looks really natural. I don't recommend layering this to much to get full coverage because it may look a little fake. overall i don't mind the packaging (except for the crappy brush) My compact itself has not broke yet, like others have said. I really like this stuff :)

on 12/17/2010 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful foundation! I bought this product after spending all day in the makeup departments trying to find a compact foundation that I liked. The price (in comparison to more high-end products) and the fact it is hypoallergenic and good for sensitive and acne prone skin ultimately won me over. The compact itself is pretty eh, not all that attractive, but it does come with a decent mirror which is handy, but the brush it comes with is terrible. When I used my powder foundation brush on it, however, I had to dip it into the product instead of swirl, as I learnt, because if you swirl the product goes everywhere and you end up with a heap of excess, so tip: dip, don't swirl. When I put it on I found the first layer of coverage was pretty, it covered lightly, would make a very good finishing powder ontop of liquid foundation, my skin sort of glowed, but I didn't get that matte look. So I put on another layer. This product has amazing build-ability, you can go from light coverage to matte finish. I'm wearing this during Summer and so far it hasn't become oily or dried out my skin. May need to touch up once or twice during the day, but I expect that from a powder foundation.

Will buy again! <3

on 10/17/2010 9:06:00 PM

Physican's Formula is pricey for a drugstore brand, but it was on sale so I wanted to try it. The powder isn't pressed as other pressed powder that I've used before. Once you tap and swirl your brush on the surface, you'll pick up quite a bit of product. When applied, the powder feels very light weight, blendable, but does not look cakey. It doesn't seem to clog my pores nor looks blotchy during the day. I've been using the Translucent Light to set my liquid and cream foundation. I've bought two darker shades to lightly even out my skin tones when I tan and don't want to wear foundation. I like the bulky packaging, there's some weight to it so it feels sturdy. It would be nice if the mirror was underneath the lid rather than the back side of the compact.

on 9/30/2010 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is prolly the nicest mineral powder you can find in the drugstore. you can pack and pack and itll give you an airbrushed look but if you look close up it doesnt look like you have powder packed on your face. i looooove physicians formula :D

I love this powder, it made my skin look really nice. I wear as a foundation type thing. It reduces the oily look on my face and gives a nice matte finsh without making me look too powdered or cakey. It also seems to cover the redness and reduce the look of my pores which are quite big on my cheeks. I HATE the brush that comes with it. It hurts my face when I tried it.
I also love how it doesn't make me break out :D. I will definatly buy again when I run out.

on 8/20/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this product for a couple years now and use it as my setting/finishing powder. Its one of the best powders I have ever used. It gives great coverage and is great even on its own if you decide to not wear a bronzer. I have oily skin and when ever I feel that my skin is looking shiny i brush on some more powder and then my skin is matte again. Great product!

on 7/25/2010 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product would compare to Bare Essentials it goes on smooth and gentle,and doesn't feel like theres anything there at all.The only down side to this is you might want to put on some lotion or sunblock before you apply this because it can become dry throughtout the day.The blushes make your face glow even more.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

matte finish, keeps face matte, smooths skin