4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/20/2015

I have used this exclusively for years and can't believe I never reviewed it. I am on my 3rd jar and am quickly finishing. After 2,000+ reviews on MUA I have nothing new to add. It's a great gel liner. Goes on smooth, very dark and simply doesn't dry out. That's the best part. The price is reasonable considering one jar lasts me approximately one year and that is with daily …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (186 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Other

Apr/20/2015

I really like this gel liner. Its very creamy which makes it easy to apply.It lasts all day. I learned a trick from a mac associate so it won't dry out; make sure the lid is close tightly and store it upside down.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

fromKtdrby

Apr/12/2015

Awful eyeliner, dries up quickly and not very pigmented, disappointing from MAC.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

1.0
fromfnr786

Apr/10/2015

I really like MAC products but this one is the first MAC product to this really disappoint me. I must have received a lemon because my biggest issue is that is smudges on me....it gets all over my eyelid. I have even applied concealer, primer, and powder and it still smudges. It is smooth and does apply very easily. It is not the blackest black. I would not buy this again. In fact, I hope …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBlack

Mar/30/2015

Blacktrack is the most disappointing Mac product I have. I love the packaging, I love the consistency, but it isn't as black as I expected it to be and it seems like it never dries. For the price I expected much more from the product. It is still overall an okay gel liner, but not for the hype and definitely not worth the price.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

Mar/07/2015

Smudges too much to be honest, using this feels no different than using Maybelline's gel liner which sells for a fraction of its price. I much prefer Mac's Chromaline gel liner.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

3.0

Mar/05/2015

It's a so-so eyeliner, I find it a little transparent when applied and lacking in pigment. It stays on prettty well, but it's really hard to take off... i prefer YSL's creme liners.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/04/2015

This eyeliner is incredibly black and applies so smoothly on the lid. I find it super easy to use and stays in place all day long. Although it is on the pricey side, it's worth it and I will continue to purchase. Don't forget to save your empty MAC containers for the back to MAC program!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3.0

Feb/24/2015

Pros: Very black
Stays all day
Cons: It tends to dry out
Can start to get clumpy
If you mess up applying, theres no going back
I would not reccomend this product to begginers and I am more on the side of no to repurchasing this product. I haven't fully decided yet.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

Feb/14/2015

Best gel liner! I have no clue why everyone loves BB gel liners. I have tried 3 different colors, and returned them all. They are so stiff and I have to layer and layer to get any pigmentation, unlike Mac. Mac gel liners are oh so smooth and just glide on my eyes. Yes, this isn't the most pigmented black, but it is by no means gray. This baby stays put the moment I put it on and doesn't …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm