MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline Gel Liner - Blacktrack

MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline Gel Liner - Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 2/24/2005 4:52:00 PM

So much better than my Stila Smudgepot it's not even funny. The Stila is all dried up and doesn't last very long on oily lids or in hot weather. This, on the other hand, is a beautiful black, has a smooth consistent application (and doesn't fade in the middle of brush stroke), and still works great. Considering how little I use with each application, I think it's a great bargain. I will probably use this forever.

I've changed my mind about this eyeliner because it did smudge on my oily eyelids! Which is really too bad because the texture of this eyeliner is really good and I really wanted this to work. I guess I'm back to searching for my HG eyeliner...*sigh*

Love it! Its my first gel liner (from any brand) it works exactly like it should. It goes on very smooth, gives a strong, pure color and lasts all day. Definitely another winner from MAC. The price is good too, especially compared with the BB and Stila gel liners. Definitely recommend.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

OMG I LOVE this product!!

Very nice to work with goes on so nice and smooth. I love the more you work with it the better it gets...and I ESP love if you screw up you can just keep working with it and it turns into eyeshadow! Not like liquid eyeliner AT ALL, because you know when you screw that up you have to practically re-do.

I HIGHLY recommend this!!

on 2/22/2005 11:53:00 AM

very nice stuff. i don't like the usual pencil liners because they apply too thickly, and i had never tried a gel-liner before. i love this!! i barely dampen a push brush with the liner, and use the brush to push the color tightly against my upper lash line, to give the illusion of fuller lashes, then apply my eye makeup as usual. this definitely brings out my eyes, and doesn't smudge or smear. i will repurchase, but likely not for a while because there is a ton of product in a deceivingly tiny pot.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Blacktrack is, well, black. I have always had a problem with black liners turning green on me (who knows why). This stayed true, flat, rich black - AWESOME! Lasts 12+ hours without any changes at all, no smudging, running or disappearing. I also like that Fluidlines are creamy enough to allow for some working before they dry. A great product.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

IMO, this is better than Bobbi Brown or Stila. Stays on the inner rim very well, even after a nap! Easy to use. Glad it's permanent! Will definitely repurchase.

Blacktrack is a deep true black. I adore these gel liners. I was using BB gels (and stila smudgepots occasionally) but these are much creamier. You think since they are creamy, the wont last as long right? WRONG! These last MUCH longer than BB Gel liners and Stila. You can put these in your inner rim, and last all day while BB gels only last 2 or so hours in the rim. These are amazing and i plan on getting every shade.EDIT: Ive changed my mind, these def. dont last as long as BB, but great as a shadow!

better than bb. so far, but we're talking two days, no flaking when layered, and a really good deep black. very smooth. easy on pocket too.

on 2/17/2005 11:57:00 PM

MAC's inevitable answer to Stila smudge pots and Bobbi Brown gel liner; and it was worth waiting for. This is a creamy gel liner that comes in a tiny glass pot. I applied it with my MAC 266 brush (although it appears they are selling a tinier brush with it, if you prefer) and it applies like a dream. Smooth, even and takes a few seconds to try so you have some time to play with it, i.e. if you wanted to wing it out at the sides, or smudge.

This colour is matte black, which is perfect for every day and for glamming up at night. It's also waterproof and smudge-proof; what else could you want? This is really a no-brainer eyeliner and I could see this replacing my shadow liners very easily. Nice one, MAC! continued >>